Pacifico bottles at modelorama?

hammockpilot

You have to stay hydrated at the beach and drinking 6-8, 4.2% beers will do that with only a small buzz. :cool:
I guess I just like my clean, crisp lite beers, I never took a liking to the IPA craze. I was told there was an Great IPA at
Chilkoots tavern in Skagway Alaska. It was So Great, it tasted like pine needles.
Beer is a killer when it's all you hydrate with. Sounds like you've been out in the sun too long already. Pace yourself..
You have to stay hydrated at the beach and drinking 6-8, 4.2% beers will do that with only a sma
Huss Arizona Light Lager is a pretty good, fuller flavored light beer. Still an independent, family-owned brewery as well. If you want a little different flavor, Historic Brewing (Flagstaff) has their Salt River Lager, using a good base lager with lime and salt added. As for Mexican lagers, I tend to drink Tecate and Tecate Light when in RP, although I enjoy Indio with dinner.

HammockPilot - El Tapeo has a nano brewing set up under the name, Cerveceria Cachora. Beers were pretty good, but as far as I know, only available at El Tapeo.
Been to Historic but please no adjuncts. Save the Limon y sal for my tequila.
Gonna get over to Tapeo soon.
I once found an amber from Cucupah (Tijuana) in the cooler at Ley. Must have been there awhile it was a touch skunky.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Beer is a killer when it's all you hydrate with. Sounds like you've been out in the sun too long already. Pace yourself..

Been to Historic but please no adjuncts. Save the Limon y sal for my tequila.
Gonna get over to Tapeo soon.
I once found an amber from Cucupah (Tijuana) in the cooler at Ley. Must have been there awhile it was a touch skunky.
I found Coronado Brewing CO Orange Street Ale and one other I believe a long time ago in the used to be Circle K (now VIP) gas station at the Y in Sonoyta. Bottles. I thought it was insane. Completely blew my mind.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Just joking about drinking 6-8 beers in the sun, it's been a few years since I've had that many. I usually have a glass of ice
with a beer to keep it cold and hydrate. LOL