Pane e Vino

El Gato

Well Known Member
Last night (Thursday) we went to Pane e Vino and had an excellent dinner as always. They had Cream of Asparagus which was to die for!!! I could have made the whole meal off of the soup. There were no leftovers - not even enough for a 'kitty bag', which most annoyed George.

Fortunately we had made reservations as it got busy very quickly. Needless to say we ran into friends and met wonderful new ones.

Talk about being spoiled.

Thanks Luca and Karina, for a wonderful dinner.

mis2810

Well Known Member
Last night (Thursday) we went to Pane e Vino and had an excellent dinner as always. They had Cream of Asparagus which was to die for!!! I could have made the whole meal off of the soup. There were no leftovers - not even enough for a 'kitty bag', which most annoyed George.

Fortunately we had made reservations as it got busy very quickly. Needless to say we ran into friends and met wonderful new ones.

Talk about being spoiled.

Thanks Luca and Karina, for a wonderful dinner.
I'm hoping to try Pane e Vino fpr the first time on Thanksgiving. Can't imagine they wouldn't be open, right?

El Gato

Well Known Member
I'm hoping to try Pane e Vino fpr the first time on Thanksgiving. Can't imagine they wouldn't be open, right?
I just received this from Karina:

" We're having a special menu for Thanksgiving, like a package that includes: turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, green beans, etc.

Again thanks,

Karina"

mis2810

Well Known Member
But I hope they will still have the regular menu, otherwise I'll be eating at Burros Noemi. I know people love a traditional T-giving meal, but it's my least favorite food ever. I know, I'm a weirdo . . . . :???:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Where Benito Juarez (main street) crosses the RailRoad tracks there is a strip mall on your right (if you hare heading in toward the Malecon. It is where Cosmo 2000 and El Crucero liquors are located. On the bottom floor all the way to the right is Pane e Vino. The food is Italian, the chef is amazing and the quality of the food will make you re-think what you thought good Italian food was. The prices are good for the quality higher than other places but never disappointing! (at least from what I hear and the times when Naomi and I go out) Hint....you will like it even if you dont like Italian food........

Last edited:

El Gato

Well Known Member
But I hope they will still have the regular menu, otherwise I'll be eating at Burros Noemi. I know people love a traditional T-giving meal, but it's my least favorite food ever. I know, I'm a weirdo . . . . :???:
Yes, the regular menu will be available, according to Karina.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Does anyone a have a copy of the menu at Pane e Vino?:bunny:
Im pretty sure they have a facebook page. Luca usually checks on the forum. Ate there last night, a real pleasure as usual. Try it , you won't regret it. Luca really cares about making good food.