Penasco MLS Homes For Sale.

Eduardo

Banned for Douchebaggery!
Why buy when I just can move in. I can just take the house and claim owhen "gave" me the house. And I got about 20 years to enjoy it while the things get dragged in the courts.

jerry

Some of the real estate professionals listed on this site are the same sleaze bags that ripped people off a Playa Azul...burn in hell

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Why buy when I just can move in. I can just take the house and claim owhen "gave" me the house. And I got about 20 years to enjoy it while the things get dragged in the courts.
Must be part of the scam bags as you know how the routine works!!!

garyd

Some of the real estate professionals listed on this site are the same sleaze bags that ripped people off a Playa Azul...burn in hell
Jerry, if you lost money on Playa Azul I can understand your anger. However I had considered purchasing there and looked into it. There was a bank trust, title insurance and etc. Do you think the people selling there knew that buyers would lose money? I didn't work there so have no reason to defend them but I don't think they saw the mess that North Beach is in coming.

jerry

Gary at the beginning you might have been right but toward the halfway point many sales people knew this thing was not going to work and they blew right by the out of bounds signs.People lost more than just money on this scam
Jerry, if you lost money on Playa Azul I can understand your anger. However I had considered purchasing there and looked into it. There was a bank trust, title insurance and etc. Do you think the people selling there knew that buyers would lose money? I didn't work there so have no reason to defend them but I don't think they saw the mess that North Beach is in coming.

azfish

I have stayed in some of those places for sale, and I must say the salt has done a big hurt on them. In order to really make them the value they are trying to get for them, you would have to sink a boat load into fixing them up.

garyd

Gary at the beginning you might have been right but toward the halfway point many sales people knew this thing was not going to work and they blew right by the out of bounds signs.People lost more than just money on this scam
I see your point. Very sad situation for many people. Things like that do happen but they should not.

Eduardo

Banned for Douchebaggery!
In Mexico the horrific state of economy is so bad that professional people tend to engage into psychopathic practices in their conduct of business, caring only for the money that they will make in this sale and not caring if they are selling something that has a fake trust title or that they bribed some real estate government official just to give them some new documents, while some Mexican family holds the real title to the parcel.
They tell you, “oh don’t worry we sell title insurance also”, ha ha ha, but even if the title turns out to be bad, you will have to spend so much money going in the courts just so that insurance company pays you back the money. Legal procedures go very slow in mexico and your money goes out of your pocket within seconds