Penasco woman in the news...how many more in the same Panga?

Roberto

Explain this one to me "You are clearly a selfish person more interested in stuffing your ego by tearing things down than building things up." I would like to know where you get this from.

Second- "If I felt the way you do about your government and your fellow countryfolk I would eat my 12 ga loaded with buckshot." This small minority of liberal progressives are not my fellow countrymen, these are people that want to destroy and dismantle the Constitution of the United States of America in the name "Marxism."

Well I get the first from lots of education and experience doing psychological diagnostic testing. Court certified expert in fact. There is a repetitive theme that reoccurs in your posts that is useful to understand your personality. I would gladly do a complete work up but you will have to pay for that.

Your statement in the second supports my contention in the first. The good news is that ignorence can be overcome so work on it. It's a great American Capitalist idea. Being short sighted and narrow minded is not. Prolly more of commie thinking than Capitalist. Ask Jerry, he's our esteemed resident Commie, Pinko, Ratfink.

Roberto

You neglected to mention the great liberal institution that harbors commies and fosters rebellion, the university system.