Peso on the rise

mermaid

The peso has been steadily rising. 13.91 today. Any idea or predictions if it is suppose to level off?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The worlds monetary system is totally manipulated. There is someone who knows what and when, but until he gets his he's not telling. For me, I am buying Pesos tomorrow, lot's of them

Roberto

Well Known Member
Anyone in Penasco get pesos for dollars since the published rate of 13.9 ? If so what rate did you get and where?? We seldom see local rates near the published rates.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I got 13.7 on an account to account transfer today with bancomer. I have a dollar account that I fund from the States and I can buy pesos online.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Got 13.95 at Banorte's ATM minus the 38 peso fee for the tranaction from my US account.
I saw a few 12.7 to 1 signs in RP this past weekend.
Banorte was showing buy at 13.?? and sell at 13.7 when I hit their ATM. It was a different exchange rate every time I drove by this 4 day weekend.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Got 13.95 at Banorte's ATM minus the 38 peso fee for the tranaction from my US account.
I saw a few 12.7 to 1 signs in RP this past weekend.
Banorte was showing buy at 13.?? and sell at 13.7 when I hit their ATM. It was a different exchange rate every time I drove by this 4 day weekend.
Everythings on the move, you gotta play it like the big dogs or just be satisfied with the leftovers...as a local consumer that pays for almost everything in local currency It is great for us to know the market\

JimMcG

Well Known Member
13.68/1 dollar exchange rate at Sam's Club, Penasco this past Friday on purchases, no $100 bills accepted and $250 maximum charge on the Sam's Club membership mastercard.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
I use Bof A in the states and Santdar in Puerto Penasco. I got $ 14.10 a couple of days back in the ATM.
Yes the Peso is falling against the dollar. This sure does make it tough on the local people. So close to the USA border means they have
more adverse impact with the dollar.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I use Bof A in the states and Santdar in Puerto Penasco. I got $ 14.10 a couple of days back in the ATM.
Yes the Peso is falling against the dollar. This sure does make it tough on the local people. So close to the USA border means they have
more adverse impact with the dollar.
Since when does any policy maker on either side of the border care about the local people? They don't, they never have and they never will. As I stated earlier, this is all manipulation - someone is getting rich.......

jerry

Well Known Member
Since when does any policy maker on either side of the border care about the local people? They don't, they never have and they never will. As I stated earlier, this is all manipulation - someone is getting rich.......
You need to travel more...in Europe government as a force of good is a guiding principal...sometimes awkwardly applied... For example ...someone in Amsterdam was thinking about the folks when they used taxpayers money for these babies image.jpg