PHX SPORTFISHING

Rick You said your shop What do you do? Work on boats by chance ? I need some ignition help.

I changed out the ignition Sw and it does not work correct.

Bill

RIC

HA! HA! Kelney and Kenny.

its actually a paint and body shop............but maybe i could expand the services to include what kelney and kenny describe, maybe they could run that part for me, of course then you would all have to pay to see that pic of kenny in his fish scarin outfit. kelney, not wanting to be outdone by kenny, has been seen in his own fish scarin outfit![attachment=0:2dmmgy78]boratthongM.jpg[/attachment:2dmmgy78]

sorry kelney, i have been looking for a reason to bring that hideous picture out of retirement and this has been the best opportunity! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

Kelney

Well, I think I look pretty good in my big ole banana hammock in comparison with Kenny's. I tried something like Kenny's once but I just could not find a large enough pack. I'll keep your job opportunity in mind as come Monday I just may be looking for a new career.

Kenny

HAPPY said:
~~~ PINCHE "PUTOS" ~~~ "FAIRYS" ~~~ CABRONES ~~~ YOU PUTOS MUST DRINK ~~~ CORONA ~~~ THE DRINK OF ~~~ "PUTOS" ~~~

~~~ AQUI ~~~ PESCADITOS, PESCADITOS, PESCADITOS, ~~~ "HOTOS" ~~~

~~~ HERE ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

Wow!! I put that in my Spanish to English translator and it came back saying your pants are to tight. :eek: What's up with that HAPPY :?:

Kenny

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: