Playa bonita RV park

Bendog

Does anyone know if their wifi is down? I heard it was down and they have no plans to get it back up, but I am traveling there soon and need to unforuntately log in for work one of the days... anyone have any idea if the rumor is true?

Thanks!

Bendog

I guess a follow up question would be... are there any places nearby that I could go log in for a few hours? Like an internet cafe or something?

ddez

We stay at PDO we always have interenet. But I know that the Sonora Resorts Sonora Spa etc has internet in Lobby. Max Cafe and Laos Mar had internet many yrs ago.

dwig222

They have it in the lobby of the Sonoran Sun, however you will be stopped at the gate if you don't have a parking pass. One of the restaurants mentioned would probably be a better choice.

The Playa Bonita restaurant has a separate wifi signal, try over there. This could be why they don't want to fix the other one. Make you go in and order some coffee or a drink. ;)

Bendog

Sweet, thanks everyone. Sounds like I should be okay for work then. I'd be screwed if I couldn't log in anywhere.

srtoad

We were at Playa Bonita 2 weeks ago for a week and their internet was mostly down. They are aware of the problem but did not comment on a resolution. Unfortunately, this internet is new and was supposed to fix the old one that would occasionally go down. The old one was better. Early in the morning and very late in the afternoon seemed to be the best time of day to get internet.

We were also just at Playa Bonita Rv Park. If you go to the read room next to the lobby they have internet access. It does require a different password just ask the front desk and they will give it to you. We also found Capones to have great internet (for free while dining there) and great wings:) Enjoy your trip