Playa de Oro.

kelly

I bought an older 5th wheel about 3 years ago. I store it at playa de Oro. The person I bought it from came down with me for bike week.she said where is the picnic table and umbrellas so many things disappeared from the trailer.i almost want to be anonymous. I come down a lot. I already can't ever get beachfront no matter how I reserve even years in advance. I came home early today. The last time I was there I came home early also. I pay to have it setup. Every single time my filters are gone. Have different hoses every time I go down. I'm just wondering if anybody else is having these kind of issues. I talked to a few people down there they say they have this trouble. It gets old.when I bought it from my friend years back they cleaned it out. They don't even have keys to it I don't know how that happens. Still love Rocky point. I've talked to a lot of people you got to draw the line somewhere.

ron

We used to take our RV to PDO. In the 10 yrs of going there I had a beach front spot once. They always will reserve one for you but when you get there, they are all taken. Amazing how people arriving after you get one. We even tried reserving a space a year in advance and the same thing happened. It's always the same, "we can't guarantee the spot". Long story made short, we don't go to PDO anymore, we go to the Reef on the west side of town.

joanC

Mexico is a foreign country that has not progressed beyond third world status. The culture and values are not close to those of US and Canada. In our 27 years, we can assure everyone they will steal the air out of your tires.

kelly

Any other RV parks farther than Mayan palace or even before Mayan palace? I've stayed at the reef. It's ok. I've stayed at playa Bonita. I'm going to try San Rafael the next time I come for a month.

Old55

Like Hong Kong and Vancouver years ago Taiwanese businesses consider Sonora and the Southwest USA their logical move and a lifeboat of sorts if things go really south…..Great news from the San Francisco meeting was things may be cooling off.

joanC

If you get a chance, visit Taiwan and try to see it all. It has a vibrant democracy and food to die for, especially what you will find on the streets. Plus, different areas have very different climates...not unlike Arizona.

JoeW

I was there October & November last year, and watched them bring stored RV's in and out. They're pretty rough with them. I also saw one brought out, set up, then moved 2-3 days later with the slides all still out, they just moved it around to the other side of the park, but I wouldn't want my slides flopping around like that. They also went up in price between month 1 & 2. When I checked in they asked if I wanted to pay 2 months up front or just 1. I chose 1, assuming the price would remain the same, it didn't.
I'd still be content with all of that, if they'd just do a periodic trash pickup. There was trash everywhere, for $850 month rental, I'd think they could pay someone to pick up a little trash every now and then. I'm going elsewhere next time.

playaperro

El Pirata
Yeah not the best care, if you don’t go down enough times a year to do maintenance it will be obsolete. A friend used to store his there but it just rotted away. They walked away from it.