Playa Encanto Abandon House

tndr_cpl

I know this is a long shot, but here goes. We were driving through Playa Encanto a couple weeks ago and came on a tan house that was right on the beach that looks like it was abandon a number of years ago. It was in bad shape but near other houses that have been occupied and kept up. We ran into some neighbors who told us there understanding was that the owner was a woman who was in prison for embezzling money from an old man.
There was a semi-rusted sign on the house with the name of a real estate company but when we tried to call there phone was disconnected and no replies to emils

Because we were not real familiar with the area we can't figure out exactly where along the beach it was by looking at google maps.

Is there any chance at all that anyone is familiar with the house and how we might make some inquiries about it. I know it's a long shot but we thought we'd give the board a try

Thanks!!!!

Landshark

Well Known Member
I know this is a long shot, but here goes. We were driving through Playa Encanto a couple weeks ago and came on a tan house that was right on the beach that looks like it was abandon a number of years ago. It was in bad shape but near other houses that have been occupied and kept up. We ran into some neighbors who told us there understanding was that the owner was a woman who was in prison for embezzling money from an old man.
There was a semi-rusted sign on the house with the name of a real estate company but when we tried to call there phone was disconnected and no replies to emils

Because we were not real familiar with the area we can't figure out exactly where along the beach it was by looking at google maps.

Is there any chance at all that anyone is familiar with the house and how we might make some inquiries about it. I know it's a long shot but we thought we'd give the board a try

Thanks!!!!
Grant is the go-to realtor in Playa Encanto. If you have interest there I suggest contacting him.
http://www.ourrockypointrealtor.com/