Playa Encanto Rental - Sleeps 12 - Wonderful Sea of Cortez Views

• Thread starter RockyPointBeachVacation
  • Start date
R

RockyPointBeachVacation

Casa del Solis a newly built, pet friendly, 'Green Energy' home, just steps from beautiful Playa Encanto beach. This wonderful home has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with 2,500 feet of living space, including a full kitchen, dining area and a large living area. This home sleeps 12, with 3 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms downstairs and a master king bedroom and full bath upstairs. A second full bathroom is located near the upstairs living area.

Enjoy the wonderful ocean views from your large upstairs terrace, where you can see dolphins swimming in the morning, watch the beautiful sunsets in the evening, and take in the city lights at night.

Attachments

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hello casa del sol, how about some prices, I am starting a shuttle service from Tucson and could have your home as one for rent thru my website, I am not planning in making any money out of it just give info out to possible weekend renters, a possible discount for package deals? let em know

Kenny

http://www.rockypointbeachvacation.com/It's been listed on Ebay for some time now..

Sunday-Thursday .. $175/night
Friday-Saturday ... $200/night (2 night minimum)
Holidays .......... $225/night (2 night minimum)
Come for a week and the 7th day is on us! Call for Specials!

Last edited: