Please join us for a housewarming party!

DeniseAck

On Saturday, May 3rd, we'll be in town and would love to meet you guys in person! Please PM me if you'd like to come and I'll give you our condo # and phone #. I don't want to post it here since this is such a public place.

Can't wait to put faces to the nicknames:)

You're making another trip down already? Housewarming? Did you buy something?
I wish we were going to be there that weekend. Were're not coming down till June 5th....Circus Mexicus that weekend.

DeniseAck

Bummer :( I wish we'd be able to come down for that also.

Yes, we bought at the Sun! Very excited! We have to do the whole FM3 and Hacienda Tax ID process for the rental income, so that's why we're coming back so soon. The balcony is a bit sparse, so Chari is helping us bring down some patio furniture as well. I hope we'll have time to go to Bird Island also.

I'm so happy for you. That is Awesome news.
One day I'm sure we will all be there at the same time for a meetup.
NY is a long trip.........but well worth it. Still on the 4 year plan?

fasteddy

Sorry Denise. I am in the same boat as Todd, won't be down until May 31st thru June 9th. I tried everything I could to get down there on the 3rd
but the wife has too many things going on. Glad to hear you're at the Sun, not a far walk from my place!
However, Todd and I are trying to hook up for a cold one, if you are down then we will extend the invite!

ED

MIRAMAR

Sorry- we're going to a wedding on the 3rd in Tucson, but thanks so much for the invite, and we hope some time to be able to meet you!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
May 3rd is the Mermaids market from 10 - 4 what time is your party? Naomi and I would like to come if we can

AZRob

On Saturday, May 3rd, we'll be in town and would love to meet you guys in person! Please PM me if you'd like to come and I'll give you our condo # and phone #. I don't want to post it here since this is such a public place.

Can't wait to put faces to the nicknames:)

Congratulations on your buy. You have ocean view?

fasteddy

Pretty sure its setup just like the Sea with balconies facing the ocean and walkway on the other side facing the desert

DeniseAck

Hi Russ--Awesome! We'll get to PP tomorrow, and get in touch with you soon. Look forward to meeting you and Naomi!
Miramar and Mondone--Someday in the future then. :( Only 3 years and 8 weeks till our youngest graduates high school and we get there full time. (not that I'm counting or anything)
Rob, Todd, and Ed--Supremely awesome ocean view. It's on the east building corner with a wraparound balcony. Overlooks the villas of Bella Sirena, so not blocked by any high rises like the west corner is from Esmeralda. Fabulous 180° views from old port to the new pier and competition hill. The two "back" bedrooms have a window with a great view to old port also. That's why we chose it, as usually the 2nd (or 3rd) bedrooms don't have the ocean view. There aren't many 3 bedrooms on the rental market, so I'm hoping it will do well till we get down there.

Denise I am kicking myself that we cant get there in time! It sounds like it will be an epic party! Take lots of photos and post here if you dont mind! I like having faces to names. That way if someone rips on me in the forum I can recognize them when I get down there! :) LOL