POLICE ALERT IN PENASCO

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Do we have Russ arguing one thing in our favor one time in the history of this forum? I need to know immediately to make an informed decision....

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
OK, I'll continue to do what I've been doing. Sit tight until the green light or until the guy behind me starts blowing his horn and then turn ONLY if there are no cops in sight.

playaperro

El Pirata
Some Norte Americanos are running stop sighs too, sorry about the translation its from facebook.
DO FOR HIGH CHOCA, 6 INJURED

For unknown reasons, or simply by going sipping Poblano tuber that is eating sweet potato, a young American did not respect a STOP and hit another vehicle at that time crossed, losses were heavy, but left six people injured, one of them seriously.
According to the newsletter provided by local authorities, shortly before 8 pm, warning of road accident type crash that involved two vehicles received this in the corner of the streets Alejandro Sobarzo Loayza and Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez Boulevard, where they arrived several patrols of municipal and state police, almost simultaneously several ambulances arrived.
According to the preliminary survey, the vehicle Toyota line 4Runer, wagon type, model 1997 with license plates 098-BWJ for the state of Arizona, which was driven by who identified himself as Crowe Eduard Hollis, 23 years old, who was traveling at moderate speed from north to south by Boulevard Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez, at the junction with Alejandro Sobarzo Loayza, does not respect the stop sign, at the time, from east to west crossing the vehicle Ford brand, sedans, line Scort, 1997 model, plates 739-SYU6 for the state of Sonora, which was conducted in those moments by Rodolfo Zavala Murrieta, 22-year-old vehicle that was struck in the right middle.
Del hits injured both drivers, which were attended by a red cross on the scene, the injuries were minor also were injured in those considered not serious, for it takes more than 15 days to heal, but that does not endanger life Uziel Pacheco Tapia, 14 years old, Livan Gerardo Valdez Mejía 17 years old Jesus Oswaldo Villalobos Camacho, 15 years old and Humberto López Figueroa, 42 years old, all of them were transferred to different local nosocomios for medical care, the driver of the first vehicle was taken to the building of municipal public security, where he appeared before the judge qualifier on duty, who ordered the municipal police custody maintain the careless driver, while notice was given to the holder of the ministerial agency based in this city, who will resolve the legal situation presented.

playaperro

El Pirata
OK, I'll continue to do what I've been doing. Sit tight until the green light or until the guy behind me starts blowing his horn and then turn ONLY if there are no cops in sight.
I turn right with caution but that's me, kind of hesitate if there's a cop on the corner, this poor guy got rammed waiting for the light to turn, here's the posting. Also translated.
DRUNK DRIVER, crashing FOUR CARS RUNNING

Very face came out drunk this "Chango" because alcohol was taken, "he clouded" and hit a car that was making high, fled and in their mad rush hit three more cars and stationed now "raw" pinche is threefold, physical, moral and economic.
As things go according to the newsletter sent to the media from the relevant authorities, on Saturday, at approximately 15:40 hours , has received report phone in BANISTER police that directions of the colony East, he was a 'Bato "obviously in" borrachez "or as plate trailer," to rear and full of shit ", subject driving a vehicle pick up as "shopping chocón fair" to where he directed the vehicle collided with another, because as you know, for that of mitoteros, one better than the police, at least that is the story, and walked by directions of the Church of San Francisco a fleet of municipal patrols in search of drunk driver, who not without some work stopped, and see you what happened, the subject was identified as Jose Cruz Hairstyle Payan, 45 years of age, driving a pick-up truck, Chevrolet, model 1988, license plates UZ-05 945, according to the informative part by the version of eyewitnesses of the events, the pickup was traveling at excessive speed from east to west on Fremont Boulevard, at the junction with the Boulevard Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez, due to the carelessness, excessive speed and alcohol, does the high corresponding to that corner (signposted) where they found a Dodge brand vehicle, sedans, model 2012, with BAZ-8492 plates, driven by Jamie Jo Elder, 34 years old, who at that time effected its high, and moles! That come from behind, "The Gabacho" just stay trying to organize his thoughts when the pick up happened "rosando" on one side.
After the impact, the driver of the pickup maneuvered to avoid the sedan, turned to his right to take the Boulevard Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez north, but as their reflexes were more screwed than the reputation of "Memo" lost control of the motor and Moles! Another chingadazo, now against a blue Dodge Neon Pepsi-Cola, model 2004 which was parked in his desperation to "jump to lose" continues his mad dash but without control and goes and beats another parked car, this KIA mark (?) sedan, in attractive green "mayate" 2005 model, and this with the impact ejected from where it was parked to hit another parked car, the Ford brand, type pickup, 1984 model, color red and white, and for this, several police cars blocked the traffic and ordered the driver to stop the vehicle travel, who to descend from his vehicle, which for those times it seemed "mason jar," observed wrecked cars and says "that we really compa chaos" and its companion spree answers him "did kemo saby? Did you just bastard "and carnal pélalas.
Being controlled by the municipal police, was "invited politely" to ride the patrol, on board of which was transferred to the office of judge qualifier in turn, official learning of the reason the arrest of drunk, requested the presence of the forensic doctor on duty who certified the intoxicated detainee, who was placed in a holding cell while warning the manager of the ministerial office was based in this city, to whom was put the detainee to the demarcation of responsibilities, also available to the social representative was the vehicle described first.

AFTER CRASH, BURN THE TRUCK

Several people scare residents of aristocratic Colonia Nueva took, after a vehicular collision is recorded, or about clashes between two cars, the crash was not important, the expulsion of feces was because one of the cars immediately after impact, caught fire, fortunately there were no injured people, yes, extensive damage.
According to the bulletin received this news desk, pa' to see if I have table, well, desktop, from local authorities, incident took place near the half past one day, this Tuesday, at which time the C-4 received notice of clashes between two vehicles, which was requesting the presence of an ambulance and volunteer firefighters, as one vehicle was on fire, the location of the accident was Vicente Suárez and Gregory Avenue Escalante, of course in a neighborhood called José López Portillo, where they arrived patrols, ambulances, fire trucks, a pipe with water to fight the fire, and I ever needed, lots of mitoteros nothing else come to hinder, ah!And a pick up of PEI.
According to a report by agents of the preventive police, according to the preliminary survey, the Toyota brand vehicle, wagon type, model 2011, unmarked, conducted at the time of the accident, who was identified as Raymundo Lopez Nunez, 50 years old, who was traveling at excessive speed evident, from west to east along the street Gregorio Escalante, at the intersection with Avenida Vicente Suárez, operates the brakes to avoid impacting the Vehicle type sedan, Buick brand, line Century, 1996 model, gray, led at the time by Marco Antonio Mendoza, 27 years old, which is not the one we know, first my friend Marco is a bit more mature ( by little and it falls mature), secondly, in that direction are not "your feeders" and thirdly, your car is wagon, like the owner, ha ha ha, all that the coup was almost frontal, causing the vehicle described in the first out on track decontrol the east, that after the impact, the flames made an appearance.
According to the report of volunteer firefighters, the fire was controlled, this prevented the flames from spreading, but the vehicle suffered total damage, also says the report that fortunately no one was injured, according to the police report, the driver of the first vehicle was in the hands of elements Navy Mexico, who arrived aboard several vehicles in the federal institution.
From the facts informed the manager of the ministerial office based in this city, for the demarcation of responsibilities.

BURNING HOUSE IN SAN RAFAEL

On Tuesday night, a fire occurred in a house located in the San Rafael, fortunately things did not go to higher, apparently the house was uninhabited, no people are reported injured, even were total losses since construction was entirely of wood, material easy combustion, the timely intervention of volunteer firefighters prevented the fire from spreading.
According to the newsletter provided to the media from the relevant authorities, being about 11 and a half Tuesday night, warning via telephone in which the presence of firefighters requested was received, since a house in Juan Aldama, between Avenues 64 and 65 of the San Rafael, at the time it was prey to the flames, in minutes arrived at the scene patrols of municipal and state police, in unison two pumps volunteer fire and minutes later a tank full of water carriage, approximately 20,000 liters of the liquid vital, same as were used by the two machines to control fire and this will not damage neighboring houses.
After working for a little over two hours, volunteers "down-smoke" smothered the flames, in his report noted that were 4 vehicles used in the conflagration, 15 elements, and 20,000 liters of water, also noted that there were people injured in the incident, reported in the same way that it appears that the house was uninhabited, and that the causes of the fire is unknown, the report concludes that the losses were complete and that general data of the owners of this property is unknown.
From the facts was notified in charge of the ministerial agency based in this city, this for the demarcation of responsibilities and the proverbial investigation order to discover the true cause of the fire.

ATROPELLANA septuagenarian

On Sunday afternoon greater when trying to cross a highway lady was hit by a car whose driver had the car to clear speeding and carelessness, injuries lady were considered, although no serious if He merited hospitalization.
According to the report provided to the media from the relevant authorities, at approximately 13:50 hours on Sunday phone call was received at the C-4 in which notice of an accident was runover type, while requesting an ambulance to the attention of an older person who moments before it was hit by a vehicle, the same who was at the scene and the driver went through a nervous breakdown.
The accident happened at Constitution Avenue and Street Melquiades Palace José López Portillo pompous colony, according to the statement of facts prepared by municipal preventive agents, the vehicle of the Dodge brand, type sedan, 2004 model, gray, led at the time of the accident who identified himself as Uziel German Perez, 22 years old, traveling at excessive speed apparent from south to north, after crossing the street Melquiades Palacio, activates the braking system, because in those moments, from east to west, was crossing Constitution Avenue a person of the female sex, when it was hit by the right of sedan front.
The lady injured was identified as Marina Medina Samaniego, 71 years old, who almost immediately was attended by staff from Red Cross, who after stabilize, was transferred to the IMSS clinic, where medical staff of the institution diagnosed that the injuries suffered by the lady were those that took more than 15 days to heal, but fortunately not endanger life.

Estella

I am pretty good about avoiding problems but frankly I am tired of being prey of a disinterested local govt.
I feel the same way. It seems like Puerto Penasco is ran by politicians who know nothing about how tourism works. They truly believe that if tourist comes to RP that Police and Businesses must rip off the tourist for as much as money as possible so that the tourist come back again and again because tourists just can't resist the beautiful sea of Cortez.

Stop sign Police were on the prowl again.
I was on Freemont going to the Banorte ATM, Sat. around 2pm and there was a Police Truck staking out the intersection.
In the 20 minutes I was there, I saw them pull over 4 cars.
I also saw the same guys in Sonoyta who tried to scam me during Spring Break prowling the northern end of town
they were just pulling over a AZ licensed car as I drove by.

Last edited:

Roberto

I was on Freemont going to the Banorte ATM, Sat. around 2pm and there was a Police Truck staking out the intersection.
I also saw the same guys in Sonoyta who tried to scam me during Spring Break prowling the northern end of town
they were just pulling over a AZ licensed car as I drove by.
Were you able to see any plates?????

No visual on the plates, 1 not so new car was definitely a local. Others were newer SUV's and a newer mini van.
Car in Sonoyta was AZ plated.

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
Personally, I've got no problem with this. When I'm driving, I count on people stopping at that intersection (Freemont & Sinaloa). If the cops can make it so, fine with me.

Roberto

Personally, I've got no problem with this. When I'm driving, I count on people stopping at that intersection (Freemont & Sinaloa). If the cops can make it so, fine with me.
Got no problem with that either assuming it's equally applied and done above board. One guy said you had to stop completely and count to 3 another guy said you had to count to six. Same with speeding. It's your word against the word of a sworn enforcement officer.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Two weeks from today. Get those cops to go somewhere else for a week.

The Green Valley Desperado stops for no one and nothing. Fair warning gendarmes, I'm on the
loose and ready to rock and roll. Why I'll bet I even stay up until 7:30 one night.

See ya'll then.

There you go GV!!

GV Jack

Snorin God
The Desperado says they'll never take me alive, again.

In fact, there are those who don't think he's alive, anyway.