Pollo Lucas closed just today or all week?

Not sure if anyone would have the inside scoop on this, but we stopped by Lucas today and it had a big closed sign out front even though they're normally open every day. Does anyone know if they'll be back open tomorrow or over the weekend? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly, some restaurants usually close either on Tuesdays or Wednesdays so they can remain open for the busiest times (Thursdays through Mondays) but still take a day off. We went to Lucas once and a guy was putting out that sign , we asked why they were closed and he simply said they ran out of chicken for the day

yeah, we stopped by pretty early right around noon- I thought that Lucas normally was open every day, and it literally says "todos los dias" on the signs outside. So thats why I thought maybe the owners shut it down for the week for some reason. We're gonna swing by again to see and hopefully they're back!

yeah, we stopped by pretty early right around noon- I thought that Lucas normally was open every day, and it literally says "todos los dias" on the signs outside. So thats why I thought maybe the owners shut it down for the week for some reason. We're gonna swing by again to see and hopefully they're back!

Does anyone know what time they open? Maybe around noon is a little too early? We always go in the evenings between 5-8/8:30 so I don't know their normal hours open to close