Prices going up?

With the peso dropping (14.12 peso/dollar at the Bodega on Saturday), it appears that the local businesses are raising their prices to keep up. Paid about 10% more for the same menu item this weekend from about a month ago.

May be going up but still better than here in the US on some things. I just bought a new Refrigerator for my RV in PP. 9 cu. ft ac frost free 2 door delivered and set in place for $ 262.00.
The delivery boys took a freezer out and put the frig in its place. The frig was a little large for the hole so they had to do a little cabinet rework to make it fit. They did not complaign they just got in there and did it. They did get a nice tip!
In the US it would have been Oh we can't do that and blah blah blah. I just love it there.

Kea

So where did you find the RV fridge? Where are any good stores for RV parts, appliances, ACs, etc.? We had an incident with our 5th wheel's AC seals a few months ago. We didn't know of any place to get that fixed, but we didn't look very hard. We just waited 'til we got back to the US and got it fixed in Las Vegas.