Problems on the U.S. Side

I've crossed for years and years and have had more trouble in the last 3 years than in all of the years before that.
When they know who you are before you get the window rolled down, ask you how your kids are, (I'm a social worker) and do a 4 person inspection on you, one guy in my window asking me the same questions 10 different ways, one guy rifling thru the stuff in the passenger side floor, one guy with a dog,walking around the Jeep and a woman up on my hood, peering down the cowl with a flashlight....They know too much about us and I'm uncomfortable with that. But, the only solution is not to go and I can't do that....., I just answer the questions and be polite.
Chari...any of the female agents I've seen at the Lukeville crossing can get up on my hood anytime they want!!! At my age, I need all the cheap thrills I can get! :rofl: There's one that actually jokes around with you....

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.
In the past it was quite obvious that certain personality types would have problems at the border, if you get my drift, but as Chari proves with her post above, that's not necessarily true any longer.
That's because they're a bunch of ass-clowns who couldn't hack it at a real job.

"
[h=1]Mexico: Authorities arrest three alleged Hezbollah members[/h]By JPOST.COM STAFF
09/10/2012 09:44
Authorities in Mexico arrested three alleged Hezbollah members over the past few days in the city of Mérida, Mexican media reported Monday.

Two of the suspects are Belizean and the third, arrested Saturday night, is a US citizen, according to reports. The US citizen was carrying a false Belizean passport and was identified as Rafic Moha-mmad Labboun Allaboun.

Authorities arrested him following a series of investigations by US intelligence agencies that found that he forms part of a terror cell operating in central America, according to Mexican newspaper Reforma.
"