Propane Gas BBQ?

batpuppy

Thank you for both responses. We did check Sam's club and did not see propane BBQs. Perhaps just overlooked. Will check out Roberto's suggestion.

Roberto

There is a segunda a few blocs on Sinaloa (left side) from Fremont that almost always has one. It is a house with the stuff in the front patio and garage. Further on Sinaloa, just at the first stop sign there is one on the right hand side that I have seen them at. Also cruise on Josefa, there are a lot of segundas with stuff visable from the street. Some of them look real new.

MIRAMAR

They pick up items at garage sales in Tucson and Phoenix. We love garage sales, and have to work hard as the Mexicans come early and clean them out.

danieT

When all you folks make it down here from the States and are buying in the segundaes keep an eye open for my neighbors stuff that was stolen 2 weeks ago. She lost her husband 6 weeks ago and was robbed real quick after he was passed. They never had a problem in 5 years. We went with her to the cop shop and the nice woman who helped us told us to go to every segundae in town to find the stuff stolen. The bigger items that are on the Police report are Kercher 3500 pressure washer, yellow color; Campbell Hausfelt air compressor, new small electric cooler/fridge, 4 fishing rods with big reels, a baby stroller, black color, 6 HP Mrecury boat motor, black color; 2 propane bottles, white color, a boat propeller and 2 mountain bikes, one red and one black color. There was lots of other kitchen stuff gone. It's a good thing Katherine was able to find the manuels for the pressure washer and the compressor.

If we have lots of trouble getting anything into Mexico, how do they get garage sale stuff in? The stuff they are selling does not really look like garage sale things to me.