Public Beach Access?

93BLAZER

Is there anywhere else besides "The Reef" that has public beach access? I remember years back out near Playa Encanto. The dirt road would turn right before the beach and fork off to the top of the hill. There, you could park and walk down to a deserted beach. Nice sand, great water and NO ONE SELLING JEWERLY FOR MILES!!

Anywho... The reason I ask is that I want to take a trip down, stay at the La Roca and still have beach access.

Thanks ahead for your input.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Mirador, next to where La Perla was going to be built, the is a dirt road that leads to the beach and some palapas for public use.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Is there anywhere else besides "The Reef" that has public beach access? I remember years back out near Playa Encanto. The dirt road would turn right before the beach and fork off to the top of the hill. There, you could park and walk down to a deserted beach. Nice sand, great water and NO ONE SELLING JEWERLY FOR MILES!!

Anywho... The reason I ask is that I want to take a trip down, stay at the La Roca and still have beach access.

Thanks ahead for your input.
You can still head down there...just turn right and as you go up the hill on the road, there is a walled place with 2 houses....the owners are rarely there...and you can park right above the beach area. I think there is some kind of security that roams around to check the houses, but they don't bother anyone parking next to them and using the beach.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Go to any one of the resorts and tell them that all Mexican Coastline is public property, Im pretty sure nobody can tell you to leave on any of the beaches in RP!