Puerto Lobos Mini split install price?

mason

My name is Mason , I am new to the site , Lots of great info.
We have a house on the beach in Lobos and we just got power to the house so we are going from window units to the mini splits.
I will be buying them from muebles coloniales in rocky point. I have seen people mention they can get them installed for around 50$ per unit. Obviously it will cost more for me because of the drive, fortunately, the road is completely finished now, so only the last couple miles going into Lobos is dirt. I will be buying 5 mini splits and I think some of my other neighbors are looking for an installer also. So it may be worth the drive.
Does anybody have an idea what it might cost to have 5 mini splits installed in puerto lobos?

You would have to work that out with the installer. He works seperately from MC. You need to check if he will go there. The people at MC are very easy to
work with.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
You can also look for an installer from Caborca. When I had my Minis installed the guys came from Caborca and did a decent job.

The Man

MexiRuss....

About how much did they charge you (approx) to come here to install?

I am getting a couple more units.

Thanks

Mason,

Did you end up putting in split units and did you get them from Muebles Coloniales or somewhere else? We are building in Santo Tomas and are looking to buy 4 to 5 units as well. Our builder will install, we just need to buy the units.
Thanks
AB

jerry

We have looked into this and are buying in the states for my buddies place in Santo Tomas...19 seer unit 1.5 tons about 1500 plus duty..Japanese not Chino...Az Fish can get better one that that for similar price and some consideration for his time.Omar at Santo Tomas might install in lobos but 50 bucks is dreaming..cutting holes in masonry..running conduit just to mention 2 things..that must have been for replacing an existing one...I'm not sure I would take my American Work truck through the checkpoint...most likely no problem but wrong guy and...