Puerto Lobos

What is going on down there ?
Any power, RV parking, water, places to stay and or Mercados.
It seems a long time since I have seen anything about improvements.
I have a light boat and a 4 wheel dr PU, street tires, so how is launching ? If I get stuck is there any one to help get me out.

jerry

What is going on down there ?
Any power, RV parking, water, places to stay and or Mercados.
It seems a long time since I have seen anything about improvements.
I have a light boat and a 4 wheel dr PU, street tires, so how is launching ? If I get stuck is there any one to help get me out.
Time it to high tide and an easy launch below the lighthouse in the bay on the south...you can do it yourself...a few individual rentals,a little store...get there early and head home is an option too.

joester

2 salty dawgs
Leigh,
Wood Spinner was with us a number of years ago during Thanksgiving weekend, when we all made a day trip to Lobos when we had to postpone our Bird Island trip. Came down with Mark, Val+ Chuck, Bill (Woodspinner) and Edna, Teri, myself, Michele and Chari. Met up by the lighthouse - was a very windy day as I remember. We've never made it back since, but it is on the list of places to return to, and do some fishing. Love the beautiful sandy beach there, as well as the rocky area around the lighthouse.

Yeah finally got my back operated on 3 times . Much better but still scary, doing any lifting or falling would suck. Then my knee went out and had rehab for 4 months,so haven't been down for a couple of years. Looking at the fall maybe. Might have to kick out the family living in the house, just kidding. Hope to see you , been a long time Leigh