Puerto Lobos

joester

2 salty dawgs
Leigh -
2 travel forums for 2 different countries - and we finally meet you at the lighthouse in Puerto Lobos !!
would love to come down sometime later in spring for fishing and snorkling - will try and see if we can get something set up.
sure is b-e-a-u-tiful there!

Lobos

Sounds good. Going down in feb. may, June. Maybe we'll even meet up in the caribbean. Actually doing a cruise ship in the s. caribbean islands in May for 9 days. Barbados to Antigua.Never done a cruise ship ju
st Tall Ships. Leigh

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ooohhhhh, Tallships! That's what I've always wanted to do. I can't even imagine being trapped on a cruise ship with 5000 people I don't know........... We should all take a Tallship cruise together sometime. Now wouldn't that be a blast?

jerry

Looks like a cruise ship for people that don't like big cruise ships...fun Dominica is a cool place..... leigh have you ever run into the owner of failed development Playa Carina just north of Puerto Lobos ....it is a big court fight these days

Hey Chari.....if we could come up with about 8-9 partners at $5k each, we could get a nice 35-45ft. Sailboat.....keep it in Penasco.....what do you say???:aagh::party::boat: