Puerto Penasco 1934

Kea

Well Known Member
So, I guess what you're saying is that Peñasco has changed a bit in the last 79 years? :)

Roberto

Well Known Member
If you think about it it puts a perspective on the planned changes out on Sandy Beach. There was clearly a huge change in that area around the old port from that photo to today. Think there were complaints or objections about it back then !!??!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
If you think about it it puts a perspective on the planned changes out on Sandy Beach. There was clearly a huge change in that area around the old port from that photo to today. Think there were complaints or objections about it back then !!??!
The guy I got the foto from is 98 and still bitching about it.........He said Flavios my A$$

JimMcG

Well Known Member
Not so much, I think. Besides, Jerry probably wasn't around at that time.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
So was Al Capone camping when he came down or am I missing something? lol I thought Posada La Roca was built by the time this FOTO was taken? Or did Al Capone never come to Point Rock?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Good shot of the harbor but I was under the impression that it was not dug out that early ???? also looks like the ferrocarrile is gone.

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Puerto Penasco 1933!
That's a really cool picture. It would be interesting to see a side by side - then and now