Puerto Penasco Home Port

playaperro

El Pirata
Thanks for the update, better late than never is a familiar sayin' in Penasco, I saw the new scale, 20 cents a ton....

Working today

Working today
Glad to see they are back at it with Semana Santa going on that is a surprise. Has anyone heard any blasting? My friends in Cholla have not heard anything and they should have heard some blasting for them to continue. I know they were out of the big rocks three weeks ago so maybe they are using up the small rocks that were stockpiled @ the quarry. Stephen those are good pics. thanks

20 centavos or 20 pesos?
Here we go 20 pesos per ton trucks haul 25 ton x 20 pesos = 500 pesos per load /12.5 =$40.00 per load. They have not done the math and they are getting ripped off fuel is costing them aprox. $20.00 per load and how many loads per day? last time we were at the Quarry their was 27 trucks sitting waiting to get loaded so they got 3 loads in this day, they made $120.00 less fuel $60.00. OK I will stop !!!!!

That's a great pic Perro. I wonder how far out that is and how much further they will go before they make the turn.
Just beyond the tip of the "land penis" :p......looks like shelf starts to drop off. I wonder how deep the water will get out there.

That's a great pic Perro. I wonder how far out that is and how much further they will go before they make the turn.
Just beyond the tip of the "land penis" :p......looks like shelf starts to drop off. I wonder how deep the water will get out there.
I heard 60 foot all the way down to the sperm reef.