Puerto Viejo Cafe

mis2810

Can anybody tell me what street this is one? They roast their own coffee beans and I'd like to buy some. Obviously I know it's in the Old Port but which street? Now that some of them are one way streets, I hate driving around looking for things.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
If you drive through the Malecon you can turn where Blue Marlin is and right across that street from the upper Thrifty Ice Cream you will see it, check for one way roads but I think that road is the right way for you to take from the Malecon

MIRAMAR

On Mondays outside the cafe, they have the most incredible band. I don't remember the woman singer, but we thought she sounded like the singer of the Girl from Ipanema, and the guy reminded me of the person from Mana.

ben21

That place looks pretty cool, definitely will stop in for a cup of coffee next time. And yes Russ, despite having driven through that area hundreds of times, I still manage to always turn the wrong way down a one way street. Not sure what it is...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
That place looks pretty cool, definitely will stop in for a cup of coffee next time. And yes Russ, despite having driven through that area hundreds of times, I still manage to always turn the wrong way down a one way street. Not sure what it is...
Confusing....it what it is.....