Puerto Viejo Cafe

mis2810

Bought a 1/2 kilo of the Pirate's Blend coffee there on Saturday. Tasted it on Sunday morning. Heaven in a cup!!! This is their darkest blend, but they have others. It was about $8.00 for the bag which is normal for the same size of premium coffee in the US. Definitely worth it.

Landshark

Bought a 1/2 kilo of the Pirate's Blend coffee there on Saturday. Tasted it on Sunday morning. Heaven in a cup!!! This is their darkest blend, but they have others. It was about $8.00 for the bag which is normal for the same size of premium coffee in the US. Definitely worth it.
Is this place still open? Forgot the bag of coffee and need to buy some this morning. The Pirates blend sounds really good. Any other suggestions for other places that sell dark roast beans would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Landshark

Just bought 1/2K of Captain's Blend and 1/2K of Pirate's Blend at Puerto Viejo Cafe. Tried some there, wonderful flavor. So glad I forgot the coffee and wound up there!

Just bought 1/2K of Captain's Blend and 1/2K of Pirate's Blend at Puerto Viejo Cafe. Tried some there, wonderful flavor. So glad I forgot the coffee and wound up there![/QUOT
Do they sell other items there (food, teas, etc.) , or just coffee?

Isn't that blend rather acidic ???
Is there a coffee blend that doesn't have a high acidity level? I just learned a lot about how a lower acidic level can help (hopefully) the body, from Dr. Shelley @ Rocky Point Chiropractic. I do love coffee though ☕