Quality Star

Aaron

Anyone have anything stored there? Apparently Arturo and the folks that managed the place are no longer around, and when I was down a couple weekends ago to pick up my boat the front gate was all locked up. I had to go around back and the folks that reside there don't speak any english, so it was difficult to figure out exactly who was taking care of the place, etc...I had to pull my boat out the back gate (and if I had a diesel pusher or bigger boat, don't think I would've made it). At any rate, if anyone has any updates, please let me know. I have my boat up here in Phoenix now getting ready for a San Carlos trip, but plan to take it back down in August and hope the owners get things sorted out with some new management.

Apparently Arturo and the family were milking the place.....not paying the owner any money for quite some time, also not paying the taxes or doing any maintenance. The government came in, and closed the office....but the owner had gotten a new manager, and they were trying to run the place. They were locking the front gate, and occasionally at night there was no security....so if you were in or out, and trying to get in or out...you were sh**t out of luck. I had gotten a key for the gate lock, but finally decided that it was not worth the hassle of driving back and forth into town (probably puttng on 40-60 miles each day with multiple trips) so I hauled out of there. The last couple of times I was there....I was the only one in the park....except for the locals using the pool during the day.

If you need the phone number of the new manager, let me know, and I'll get it to you when I get back to Phoenix