QUESTION - Good Restaurants close to Las Polomas!

We are staying at Las Polomas, wondering if you can give some suggestions for good restaurants (breakfast, lunch, dinner) that are fairly close & kid friendly without driving into PP.

Thanks.

Ramon's in the Sonoran Sea is wonderful! Food is always good - service is lovely - plenty of room - kid friendly - setting is beautiful. We love it there.

toetrx

Citron in Phase 2 at Las Palomas, has been excellent the last several times I have been there. Friday night Italian buffet, Saturday night Mexican Buffet. I would
also try Max's for breakfast, less than 5 minutes.

TICO-T

Mare Blu on Sandy Beach. Great Italian & seafood. Nice wines from Chile and Argentina. Kid friendly as well.

El Gato

Pane e Vino is great as well - although it is on the main road - they now have an outside sitting area.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The food at Wrecked at the Reef is remarkable. The seafood cakes are my favorite. Heck we like to go to JJ's for burgers and fries too!

playaperro

El Pirata
The food at Wrecked at the Reef is remarkable. The seafood cakes are my favorite. Heck we like to go to JJ's for burgers and fries too!
Wrecked at the Reef is not open for breakfast, lunch, where u been Russ...JJ's is not a restaurant, it's a Dive bar and expensive too..Jezz ... remarkable, do you have stock in these places?

Roberto

Buy some firewood, start a fire on the beach, cook some weinies and maybe a steak over an open fire. Now that's livin.

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
Max's, Cha Chas Sportsbar, Erick Burger, El Greco's, Rosy's, Xochitl's, Figaro's pizza delivers, Sonoran Grill at Sonoran Spa, Burro's del Rey,Molcajete's .... off the top of my head