tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
HAPPY said:
~~~ TYLER, GOOD BUDDY,
ONE OF TWO THINGS IS HAPPENING HERE ~~~
~~~ #1 ~~~ YOU ARE RUNNING A GAME ON ME ~~~ OR, OR, ~~~
~~~ #2 ~~~ I AM THE ONLY ONE ON FORUM THAT IS EXPERIENCING THIS ~~~

~~~ WHEN I GO TO READ A POST ~~~ IT IS CUT OFF @ RIGHT ~~~ SO TO CONTINUE TO READ POST I MUST SLIDE BAR @ BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO THE LEFT TO READ THE REST OF POST ~~~
~~~ END OF STORY ~~~
Thats your screen resolution, it must be really low. Try adjusting it so your screen is bigger, it can't fit everything on one page.

tortuga

Well Known Member
Go to Control Panel, Display, Settings and then move the pointer on the screen resolution bar to the right. That should do it. :D

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Happy, try what tortuga said: got to control panel choose "display" then choose the "settings" tab and on "screen resolution" slide the coursor to "1280 by 1024 pixels" that setting did it for me, probably did not slided it enough, maybe too many TECATES!!!
we missed you down there this weekend lots of fun!!!!!

S

Submarine

Is it possible you don't have the browser window open large enough? I usually drag mine as small as possible without having the text start scrolling, but sometimes sites such as eBay will require me to widen the window.

Glad to see ya Happy!

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
You can try different layouts of the forum to see if any of them help fix it.

Go to User Control Panel (top right), Board Preferences, and Change 'My Board Style' to something else.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Happy....just a comment....could you PLEASE turn off your Caps key......it can be very irritating to read posts in all caps!!

Second, what is your resolution on your screen? If it is set too low (as several have tried to help you with), you will have to scroll to the right to read the material. Mine is set to 1280 x1024. If I set it any lower on the 1280 dimension, I have to scroll the screen to read all of the posts.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Hey Happy.....

Maybe it's time to get rid of that RadioShack TRS-80 and get something new!!! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

You can pick up a new keyboard for under $30....

I've occasionally had problems with my computer on some websites having to scroll the screen, even though a previous page was OK.....it may just be a bad "byte/bit" (never got those straight!!) having been received....because the next page I view is OK.

joester

2 salty dawgs
happy -
just a thought - is your "favorites" list on your left?
try making it smaller by grabbing the right side of it and dragging it left.
like I said, just a thought.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Happy, forget the WD-40 get a big hammer and get rid of the "shift" key, I love it when you scream, well that is what the rest of the world thinks (when you type in caps!!) makes it more interesting to read the reaction of others!!! that are still wondering!!!
Viva TECATE!!!! :D

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Hey Happy...was just in Radio Shack looking for something else, and picked up a new keyboard (USB) for $9.99!!!!!

F

FIESTAFROG

Happy,
Pick up your etcho sketch and shake it. It will clear your screen and you can start drawing a new picture!

:)

S

Submarine

Wow, TRS-80, my first and only computer course I took at Radio Shack back in the early 80's.

INPUT "What is your name: ", U$
20 PRINT "Hello "; U$
30 INPUT "How many stars do you want: ", N
40 S$ = ""
50 FOR I = 1 TO N
60 S$ = S$ + "*"
70 NEXT I
80 PRINT S$
90 INPUT "Do you want more stars? ", A$
100 IF LEN(A$) = 0 THEN 90
110 A$ = LEFT$(A$, 1)
120 IF A$ = "Y" OR A$ = "y" THEN 30
130 PRINT "Goodbye ";U$
140 END

Kenny

Well Known Member
"~~~ CAP LETTERS ~~~ IT SEEMS I HAVE THIS OTHER PROBLEM WITH MACHINE ~~~ CAPITAL LETTERS BUTTON IS FROZEN, STUCK, WON'T BUDGE,~~~ I BEEN USING WD-40 TRYING TO FREE IT ~~~ I DON'T MEAN TO PUT ANYONE IN A TIZZY ~~~ "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Well HAPPY it looks like you've been doing a little fishing since I've been gone and how many times do I have to tell you, a little STP will fix it right up..gezzz
Kenny