Real Bratwurst!

mel150

Here in town there's a fella named Walter who is German and makes real German Bratwurst. They're wonderful. He is open Fridays and Saturdays, just off Fremont, if you're coming up Freemont towards Las Conchas, turn right after Don Julios. If you're going the other way, turn left after the yellow trailer.

He's in a condo development there, if he's open there will be a sign on the gate.

Roberto

:smile::smile:That would be the second right hand turn after Don Julios, and the left turn on the block before the yellow fireworks trailer. On Nuevo Leon (Home of Hacienda Nuevo Leon). Walter will be on the left side of the street , just after the turn, corner lot Fremont and Nuevo Leon, just inside a large gated entry, before the dentist office.:smile::smile:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Man, had he given me those kinds of directions, I would not have my picture in every post office in Mexico.

jerry

Hmmm.. an old german hiding out in a Mexican backwater rathole town....Sounds like a B Traven novel or better yet the classic movie "Wages of Fear" (remade poorly in the 70's as The Sorcerer
In the movie 4 guys stuck in a 3rd world border town must drive a truck full of Nitro across a jungle to put out an oil well fire...a new passport and 10 grand await the guy who makes it. Hell we could remake it for direct to dvd with people on the Forum....upside down in the ole HaciendaRoberto,Mysterious Bill,and a recklessly driving, heavily armed codger from Green Valley,my broke self,the Ron Paulista Mr. Moore,a Lady extreme Jeep driver,a crazy Peruvian zen van driving master,a rehabing 20 something in a racetruck,a tour guide with a secret past,Dennis Hoppers evil twin (sorry kenny you do look like him), a one legged boat Captain..a a monkey on a jetski ,varied Chola Bay rich Rednecks, a couple whiny Pigeon Coop dwellers and what would a truck full of Nitro be without Happy driving shotgun!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I'll only sign on for the project if I get top billing in the credits... {says the self-conflicted Libertarian Narcicist}

GV Jack

Snorin God
You whipper snapper Rat Fink. I'm glad to see I graduated from a "Funny Old Fart" to a recklessly driving, heavily armed codger from Green Valley.

By the way, there is nothing heavy about my arms. I have very slender adorable arms. Just ask Roberto, the Information Man.