Reel Hard too

Saw the reel hard too come in Sat evedning, boy did they have a bunch of fish, they got a little wet, since they left a 4:30 A.M. Sat mourning, aboard were Doug, Scott and Ric did not know they other 2 men in the bunch, they came in and did they unload a bunch of fish, I could not go out yet sinc ed I am waiting for some parts for my boat, maybe one of these days, I guess we all knew they were going to catch fish, they always do. I will let them post there trip

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I ran down and fished with Doug and Scott on Sunday, and the three of us did great that day as well. Loaded up on big Gold Spots and Doug landed a very nice (probably 20-25 pounds or so) Red Snapper.

Don't ask me about the one that got away. I had on something big that bit about 30 feet off the bottom, and then proceeded to pull about 200 feet of drag on 60Lb braid. It bent the hook straight after about 5 minutes and we never saw what it was. Scott tied into something really big a few minutes later with a similar result.

Just gives me more reasons to go back next time.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Hey Art- was that you that the guys were talking to when I pulled into the Marina on Sat night?

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Darn- I should have stopped and introduced myself- I saw your boat in the sun as we came into the harbor on Sunday afternoon. "BIG DADDY" in giant letters on the transom is hard to miss- that is one sweet machine.

Yeah, we were also thinking it was a big yellowtail.

I'll be back down there with my boat from the 28th to the 31st if the weather cooperates.