Refrigerator.... Where to buy?

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
I purchased a very nice American style Samsung fridge from Sam's club. The prices vary from day to day and they deliver it to your house for free. Just be careful you are very clear you want a new one in the box, not the floor model. They tried that on us. Took two extra days to straighten it out, but they apologized for their mistake.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Mubeles on the same street as Superlay, Constituion. ?? SP
We have purchased two ref. Had a problem with one of them and the were here the same day we contacted them. Fixed the next day no chg.
One thing to consider when buying get a unit with the coils on the back. When there is a problem with the coils they are repairable. When the coils are in the skin of the box you throw it away. We took the RV frig out and have it for sale and put in a Westinghouse 10 ft./ What a diffeerence, twice the space and it fit in the same hole with a little trimming. Frank at PDO did it for us.

mondone

Whitecaps
Got a nice GE Profile bottom drawer freezer refrigerator at Coloniales Muebles last year and love it. Just about as good a price as a very similar model at U.S. Home Depot's and they delivered same day for free to Playa Encanto. They even moved my old unit into my garage for a few bucks tip.

mis2810

Well Known Member
Got a nice GE Profile bottom drawer freezer refrigerator at Coloniales Muebles last year and love it. Just about as good a price as a very similar model at U.S. Home Depot's and they delivered same day for free to Playa Encanto. They even moved my old unit into my garage for a few bucks tip.
I got the same one a little over a year ago and love it too. Did you get the extra ice maker for the bottom drawer freezer?

mondone

Whitecaps
I got the same one a little over a year ago and love it too. Did you get the extra ice maker for the bottom drawer freezer?
I didn't since I have trucked in water in Encanto and already have a separate ice maker that I use with RO water I bring from my Phoenix house.