Relaunch of a new development with a wind farm too!

Just an old ad for Laguna Shores. Adair Bay in the background proves it. Plus they could always apply power to the generators and backwash the hot desert air out to sea.

Old55

No bro it is Parayso south of Santo Tomas . Desemboque Development LLC
They are also pitching it as this.
I showed some lost suckers the location and saved them some money!
https://seacoast wind.com/

Yep, hoping they have lots of dumpsters for the birds. Not to mention that living on a wind farm would have the aesthetic value of, say, living under the path of high-voltage power lines.

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
North of Desemboque ten miles, right in the heart of the action! Considering how few people make it to Sto Tomas after all these years I wish them luck. Maybe swap my Liberty Cove condo for a house here.

MIRAMAR

My parents had a small wind generator, and living on the beach, it always needed repair due to the salt water and humidity. Recently passing through the Palm Springs area, about 1/3 of those wind generators weren't working- good luck with wind generators on the coast.

Old55

North of Desemboque ten miles, right in the heart of the action! Considering how few people make it to Sto Tomas after all these years I wish them luck. Maybe swap my Liberty Cove condo for a house here.
Liberty Cove site is now playing a part in the huge planed LG facility build I linled to in the desal thread. I understand they blocked that road you could take to the site for the great shore fishing on the rocky beach ….damn…my secret spot!

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Is that just north of the point north of the power plant? We were able to rent the beach for a day for $10 if it is. You just need to connect with the guy with the key. Our Airbnb host Don Chemin hooked us up. We did better shore fishing at Playa Cirrios south of town.

Old55

Yep same guy but people were just turned away last week. How is the access to Cirrios these days?

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Cirrios is very easy access. Easy to make a wrong turn as well. Stay left until you are close to the mountain then right to the beach. There are lots of rocks and we killed corvina with a few added rock fish. We tried this winter but everything we tried from San Carlos north was a bust due to the freezing weather we had.

Old55

Cirrios is very easy access. Easy to make a wrong turn as well. Stay left until you are close to the mountain then right to the beach. There are lots of rocks and we killed corvina with a few added rock fish. We tried this winter but everything we tried from San Carlos north was a bust due to the freezing weather we had.
12 minutes in they appear! Amazing plants