Restaurant Map

DeniseAck

Well Known Member
Hi all!!!!! Been absent from the board for a long time, it's been a crazy year! I've updated the points-of-interest list we had going a while back and subcategorized everything. Here's the final result for the restaurant list. I'll start going back through older posts, but please let me know if something isn't represented, in the wrong spot, or has closed.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zWdGx9IqobT0.kDQEWdjvkpOw

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Didn't I hear that Brothers pizza closed up a few months back? Also, the upstairs restaurant at Pitaya closed last year but there is a new little restaurant downstairs behind the pool tables called El Riconcito that opened up 2 months ago. I've had a burrito, taco and fries so far and all were good

DeniseAck

Well Known Member
Chari--
Didn't I hear that Brothers pizza closed up a few months back? Also, the upstairs restaurant at Pitaya closed last year but there is a new little restaurant downstairs behind the pool tables called El Riconcito that opened up 2 months ago. I've had a burrito, taco and fries so far and all were good
I believe you're right. It's been closed for a while now. I'll delete it. Thanks!

BryAz

I have heard that Manny's is closed for good, but someone else should confirm, I haven't been down there in a while.

gord

Nice job!

The Princesa is beside the Sonoran Spa on the east side, and on the Princesa grounds there is a great little restaurant called Colin's Cantina. I believe they have two-for-one cheeseburgers on Monday, and two-for-one nachos on Wednesdays. The restaurant is open to the public...not just owners and guests. It has a pretty decent Tripadvisor rating.

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
Nice job!

The Princesa is beside the Sonoran Spa on the east side, and on the Princesa grounds there is a great little restaurant called Colin's Cantina. I believe they have two-for-one cheeseburgers on Monday, and two-for-one nachos on Wednesdays. The restaurant is open to the public...not just owners and guests. It has a pretty decent Tripadvisor rating.
Good addition, it's been there under that name for awhile. Really cute and happy hour every day. I think it's Tuesdays they are closed. There is sometimes a cute older man at night that lets my kids play his bongo drums. They have two for one mimosa or bloody marys some Sunday mornings. Good breakfast prices

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
Was at Manny's last week, and unfortunately its closed and all boarded up for good.
That is a sad confirmation. I thought it had been closed for a while but kept hearing rumors maybe not, was hopeful it would make a comeback like the "good ol days" I guess that's a classic that will only be a memory.

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
Mannys would surely like to open again but there are NO PEOPLE partying in the Mirador.
It's kinda sad nobody is partyin' on the Mirador, but it sure makes it nice sleeping at night @ PDO. "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" (Billy Joel)