RIC JR. TAKES HIS FIRST FISHING TRIP

RIC

My soon to be 5 year old son has been bugging me to take him fishing so i fugured he was old enough and we made our first trip last sunday fishing a couple hours around the tide change with grandma along to take pictures. We fished for a couple hours around the high tide fishing several good rockpiles along the shore using light leadheads with a 3 inch curl tail grub on 10 lb test line. He picked up several very nice bass and one corvina (sea trout). He seemed to really enjoy the trip and definately has the "fishing fever" as he has asked every morning since then if we can go fishing again.

I also have finally posted all the reports from the last several weeks to the website if anybody wants to check them out. Amazingly, the last 4 saturdays in a row have been flat and calm in rocky point but this weekend looks like it may rough up a little.

Ric

http://www.RICSROCKYPOINTFISHING.COM[attachment=3:1arrlbgz]RICKYFIGHT.jpg[/attachment:1arrlbgz]

Attachments

don

Thats' cool Ric!
Great pictures from Grandma!
You've got a fishing buddy for life; from my experiences you'll have more fun with your Sons and Daughters than friends.
don