Rick D'Amico just deleted all of my posts and blocked me from his Facebook

AZJD

He deleted my post where I showed the video of the Mayor of Tucson at Peninsula de Cortes Golf Club, describing the town as a safe riveria for all Arizonans to enjoy.

He deleted my post when I told him that I was dissapointed in his bias and felt like he was abusing his platform as a public figure.

He deleted a few others too. I did not name call, I did not put him down. I merely explained the truth.

He also blocked me from the ability to post on his page.

Not cool.....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
He deleted almost everybody's posts...... Guess it's time to go down to the station.....

mondone

Whitecaps
I guess that FB page is exclusively for the lemmings to kiss his *ss only. :moon::notworthy:

AZJD

Talk about more bias and spread of fallacy. He's only allowing negative comments about Rocky Point and basically deleting off everyone who actually goes to, or lives in, RP and knows the truth.

Not exactly "professional" reporting if you ask me.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
A Few Good Men
You dont win anything but thanks for playing, I couldn't remember the title......but the topic brought it to mind. Rick D Amigo has changed his FB policy to not allow any content that he disagrees with. Blocking all IP addresses from posters that had previously disagreed with him. Then he handpicked through individual comments and deleted the ones he didnt like and kept the innocuous ones that didnt harm his stand. Gotta like free speech and all!

mondone

Whitecaps
You dont win anything but thanks for playing, I couldn't remember the title......but the topic brought it to mind. Rick D Amigo has changed his FB policy to not allow any content that he disagrees with. Blocking all IP addresses from posters that had previously disagreed with him. Then he handpicked through individual comments and deleted the ones he didnt like and kept the innocuous ones that didnt harm his stand. Gotta like free speech and all!
AWWW, I thought I was getting my pick at SeaDebris! LOL :party:

dwig222

I don't know if I'm allowed to copy and paste his lame excuse but he basically posted that because he is a journalist he is obligated to report what is going on in the world and it upsets him when people write on his FB page about how much fun it is to go to RP and they are the people who have a financial interesst there. They are people who own real estate, own a business down there or are in a band and need people to pay to go see them. Do we have a "gag me" smiley?

He's also not real good at deleting all the posts....some are still there...but I'm also blocked from posting.....what a joke!!!

Someone who is still able to post on there should go on and ask why he did that....