Ride the Train

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hey Mark, was that Jerry hitching a free ride on that train?

Gotta say it's the first time I haven't cursed a train holding me up on my trip to nowhere.

LoL... Jack, at least by having the camera with me it made the time spent waiting for the train to get by a little more amusing...

And I'm not sure if that was Jerry hitchin' a ride or not... I thought that conductor on the front of that LOCOmotive was Jerry... I could almost swear I heard him saying --> CLICK HERE (a new window will pop-up and it may take a few seconds to download, when download is finished click the play button)

Last edited:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Silly me...Of course that was Jerry being the conductor. I must not have had my hearing aid turned on.

Landshark

A few years back around Christmas the train came through with guys riding on the roof and the engineer playing jingle bells on the horn. Don't see that in the US!

Hey Mark, was that Jerry hitching a free ride on that train?

Gotta say it's the first time I haven't cursed a train holding me up on my trip to nowhere.
Since we're on the subject of trains and guys hitchin' a ride.... There's a guy late 20's that is one of the gang at la bajada (local boat ramp on the way to the fish market) He'll try to work around there fishing or fixing nets... and he speaks perfect english so when things get slow he hops the rail and travels all over the US... He tells me that a lot of the engineers know him and call him by name and let him ride up front with them... and funny thing is, he has traveled to and knows his way around more of the major cities in the States than I do...