Riding Sweet Betty

I have always enjoyed you vids and your format doing them. Thank YOU !!!!!
Thank you.... I really enjoy shooting and putting my videos together... but most of all I'm happy people enjoy them...

I try to shoot with a POV (point of view) format, because I want people to feel like they are actually in my place seeing what kind of cool stuff you can see and do in Rocky Point, with hopes it will draw more people to join the fun in Rocky Point...

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Thank you.... I really enjoy shooting and putting my videos together... but most of all I'm happy people enjoy them...

I try to shoot with a POV (point of view) format, because I want people to feel like they are actually in my place seeing what kind of cool stuff you can see and do in Rocky Point, with hopes it will draw more people to join the fun in Rocky Point...
Mark,
That was a sweet boat. I hope we have big waves next weekend when you take video of our dogs. Angel loves "crashing" in to big waves

Mark,
That was a sweet boat. I hope we have big waves next weekend when you take video of our dogs. Angel loves "crashing" in to big waves
we have them today... weird wind coming out of the west stirring up big close set rollers... had to come back in today...

Mark...what's the size of Sweet Betty? Looked like she was in the 32-35 ft. range.

The next time I make it down, I need to chat with you on getting on one of those nice yachts for some photography....you seem to have a bunch of contacts.

Mark...another question for you....are you able to find out when the whales get close to Penasco when they come up the Sea of Cortez, and possibly post it on here?

A couple of years ago, my daughter and I had our jetskis down during Christmas week...and we were even out riding, when there were whales a couple of miles off the harbor. We completely missed them....but when you're that low in the water, and there is some wave action, you can be a hundred yards away, and miss them! I would love to be able to get close and take some photos.....

she's a 38'... and I'd enjoy getting together anytime you're down Joe... about the whales... they usually show up around the end of Dec. and stay until March... last Feb 14, there was one about 50 yards from the Point Restaurant on the Malecon... I kayak right there and missed being there for that one...

Last edited:
Mark...the ones we missed were supposedly also right off the harbor, probably visible from the Lighthouse/El Capitan...this is according to the dive shop by the public launch area.