Rocky Point BBQ

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Went to the BBQ place on Benito Juarez today with about 20 friends. Had some of the best BBQ Chicken and Beef ribs anywhere. The owner Ken was there and the server Brenda was just plain awesome and friendly. The prices are great as well. INHO if you like BBQ you need to check this place out. They do not sell alcoholic beverages and I am not sure if they allow BYOB but it was a great experience.
Their FB Page

MIRAMAR

Gracias- so sad they don't do pork ribs, but I'll try the chicken. Does it have sauce on it? Also, is there a place to sit down? Last time I drove by it was just a smoker/bbq on the corner, or at least that's what is seemed.

Last edited:

marybna

Desert Oasis had some pretty good barbeque. Why did they close? I used to use their storage and then suddenly they were gone.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Desert Oasis had some pretty good barbeque. Why did they close? I used to use their storage and then suddenly they were gone.
The property sold and the cook moved to San Carlos with his equipment. Short and sad story. Rocky Point BBQ is awesome give it a try

jthekoz

Save your money - please read!

I was so excited BBQ place in PP - rushed there a week or so ago. I saw photos of the food on their website and my mouth was watering.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!

The ribs - beef only - were truly inedible. And, as the joke goes, such small portions, too! There were only 3 ribs and they were awful. The only good thing was the ranch dressing - tasted like the real thing.

I hate myself for not being honest when they asked me how I enjoyed the meal. I can't imagine this place will last long.

Cheers!