Rocky Point Beach/Nightlife Photo Archive Site (2001-'08)

GringoZona

Well Known Member
http://bikinibreak.com/Rocky-Point-Mexico/

This freaky-looking guy who calls himself Disco Legend Zeke has a website that's mostly devoted to photos of girls in bikinis on Spring Break at the usual destinations, but in between he has lots of pics of local iconic landmarks of Puerto Penasco. Many of these are either unrecognizable in their current state or just completely gone. Lots of pics of the most popular Mirador beach haunts from 2001-2008.

If you can get past the aspect of this hippie-looking relic taking pics of unaware drunken teens, there's lots of architectural and virgin Sandy Beach gems in here that made me go "Awwwww."

Roberto

Well Known Member
WOW, WOW, WOW !!

Stuart, can you make a permanent link to this site. It's absoultely incredible, hundreds of photos. Many people would never believe this is the way it used to be.

GringoZona

Well Known Member
I was thinking of putting it in the General area...But yeah, also lots of beach tent camping, things you'll probably never see again.

GringoZona

Well Known Member
Also, the one bar he has a a series of pics has 2 stories that surrounded an open courtyard--we used to call it the Rocky Garden. It was in Mirador, a little ways down from Manny's on the same side of the street. Was that the actual name? It had a small restaurant on the left side as you walked in...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

This freaky-looking guy who calls himself Disco Legend Zeke has a website that's mostly devoted to photos of girls in bikinis on Spring Break at the usual destinations, but in between he has lots of pics of local iconic landmarks of Puerto Penasco. Many of these are either unrecognizable in their current state or just completely gone. Lots of pics of the most popular Mirador beach haunts from 2001-2008.

If you can get past the aspect of this hippie-looking relic taking pics of unaware drunken teens, there's lots of architectural and virgin Sandy Beach gems in here that made me go "Awwwww."

I just spent an hour looking through NOT EVEN HALF of these photos trying to find myself from when I was a youngin enjoying RP. This photo collection is amazing. Its so cool to see only two resorts on Sandy Beach. Unreal!!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
http://www.bikinibreak.com/CHRON/2001/03/18/imgpages/Rocky-Point-Spring-Break-109.html
If I saw this creepy character and anyone like him giving beads to 14 year old girls for naked pictures i might just be tempted to smack him. It's borderline pedophilia

Its definitely borderline creeper. Most of the women photographed look "of age" however its still kinda creepy when you seen the pics where "CLEARLY" the person or persons had no idea they were being photographed.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Puhleeeze.....most of them were aware that someone was taking pics of them....if not this old fart...someone else....so what's the difference????.....oh, that's right...he's a creepy OLD guy.....not some young "stud"!!!!

Why do the girls get "wild" when someone gives them beads? To most, it doesn't matter if it's from some old guy...or that young stud! There are shots on that site with the girls even posing with the "creepy" old guy.......

I was at PDO/Pithaya back in 2003...during spring break...in a jetski race....waiting for my "round"....when they had one of the many wet t-shirt contests.....everyone....old fart and young stud... had cameras....and the girls knew it! Even as drunk as they were, they couldn't miss them!

So...for all the "old farts" out there....I shout.....DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!

Disclaimer: No...I've never given out beads!!!:stir::moon:

jerry

Well Known Member
Hey Joe... Friends tell friends when they are approaching the creepy line....
Puhleeeze.....most of them were aware that someone was taking pics of them....if not this old fart...someone else....so what's the difference????.....oh, that's right...he's a creepy OLD guy.....not some young "stud"!!!!

Why do the girls get "wild" when someone gives them beads? To most, it doesn't matter if it's from some old guy...or that young stud! There are shots on that site with the girls even posing with the "creepy" old guy.......

I was at PDO/Pithaya back in 2003...during spring break...in a jetski race....waiting for my "round"....when they had one of the many wet t-shirt contests.....everyone....old fart and young stud... had cameras....and the girls knew it! Even as drunk as they were, they couldn't miss them!

So...for all the "old farts" out there....I shout.....DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!

Disclaimer: No...I've never given out beads!!!:stir::moon:

cwalsh

Tried to go to the site, doesnt look like its still there. Anyone know where i can find these still? Would love to see them, maybe spot myself in some!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
It was known as the Rocky Gardens, I had the best steak (3-4 times) I ever had in Mexico until recently. Also spent a wild Marty Gras party in there that was very Memorable.
It turned into a table dance place that didn't last. It was so convenient (the RG) being right across from the Pink Caddy, eat there and go dance. Shame that people don't
use the Mirador as in the past.