Rocky Point City Limits

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Yes, people from Croatia are allowed. US citizens are still a no, probably until Sept is what I read yesterday.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
At best its another example of a well-intentioned but ultimately mis-guided safety measure. At worst its an outright scam that will enrich a few "sanitization" companies while scores of other small businesses in RP are surely on the edge of financial ruin...
Hard to take the sanitation "filter" seriously when it's marked up more than a EURO soccer "KIT". How much is Encantame Towers making off this deal?!

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
Yes, people from Croatia are allowed. US citizens are still a no, probably until Sept is what I read yesterday.
He’s a US citizen who travels a lot, owns a place in Italy and has legal residency in Italy, and got himself a Croatian passport, just in case. Makes me think that a Mexican passport could come in handy someday.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I didn't know people can apply for a Croatian passport and not be a citizen of Croatia.
I'm going to apply for a Perm Residence card for Mexico and after get a Mexico passport.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
I didn't know people can apply for a Croatian passport and not be a citizen of Croatia.
I'm going to apply for a Perm Residence card for Mexico and after get a Mexico passport.
Probably has a grandparent who is Croatian. Irish passport used to be very easy for Americans to get.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
"So Miramar, access to the beach communities around the Mayan are accessible? " Only Miramar and Dorada

Last edited:

TICO-T

Well Known Member
Queen of whatever, I have been reading your posts fora while. You are a very snooty creature and you seem too disrespect Mexico. Why do you travel there?

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Queen of whatever, I have been reading your posts fora while. You are a very snooty creature and you seem too disrespect Mexico. Why do you travel there?
Thank you! I love my fans! I disrespect anything and everything that deserves to be disrespected. Brutal honesty.
P.S. It's Queen of Kings.