Rocky Point Condos

J

jnndrsn7

I'm looking to find a nice, family oriented condo thats still in a decent price range. Not looking to pay all out for mediocre service. I figured I would put a post a here cause it looks like you guys will be the best help I've found.

Rhino

Are you looking to purchase and, if so, what is your price range? Or are you simply looking for a rental; long or short term?

garyd

If you are looking for a smaller project that is family oriented for a good price check out Las Palmas (NOT to be confused with Las Palomas). You can check it out at www.laspalmas-mex.com. It is a fun palce with 2 bedromm 2 baths for sale for $155,000. If you are looking for more on the high end similar to the Sonoran Sky, check out Puerta Privada as it is similar to the Sky but is a NON RENTAL Resort so you have the privacy and security of knowing your fellow owners.

garyd

I like it but it is too big, it is like a big hotel. I like the places that have a sense of community.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I like it but it is too big, it is like a big hotel. I like the places that have a sense of community.
Ah, yeah I consider it a big resort. I never have to leave as there's lots of places to eat and things to do there...

I still don't go down far enough to understand what else to do / eat in RP

Tyler....the next time you go down...you need to get hold of the great tour master and designated driver.....Mark....Seadweller!!!

monte

I own a condo at Las Palmas on Sandy Beach. It is smaller and more intimate then some of the larger resorts in the area. Here is the website www.laspalmas-mex.com. Our condo is on the 6th floor of the Grande tower. I have been helping promote our condo because the economy.
Slightly better price if you register thru me.
Thx. Monte

I own a condo at Las Palmas on Sandy Beach. It is smaller and more intimate then some of the larger resorts in the area. Here is the website www.laspalmas-mex.com. Our condo is on the 6th floor of the Grande tower. I have been helping promote our condo because the economy.
Slightly better price if you register thru me.
Thx. Monte
You need to post which unit.....there are several that are showing up on the las palmas site.

AZ ROB

Joe Truth be told I also have a trailer Mine is just parked at Alamo Lake for weekend fishing get aways....

Rhino

I own a couple of condos one on Sandy Beach which I rent out. Let me know of anyone's interest or send me a PM.