Rocky Point is AWESOME!

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
We have just returned from 2 fantastic weeks of fun in the sun: Revitalized, relaxed, and refreshed! Even my big doggie has a new attitude. There is just something about that place is very healing.
Sitting on the balcony drinking morning coffee deciding what we should - or should not - do that day, watching the tide roll in and out. What a great way to start the morning. We saw dolphin almost every day, and on the last day it was like a grand finale with so many pods of dolphin playing in the sea as if giving us a private show to say goodbye and come back soon. This time I actually got it on video - freakin' awesome.

mis2810

Two weeks would be like a lifetime for me. Try and post your video if its not too big.
Where did you stay?
Too long? Or just because you've never been able to stay that long? We were down for 2 weeks in 2012 and it was heaven. The onky thing better is never having to leave!

GV Jack

Snorin God
And maybe, someday, that's my plan. Don't have a long time to work on it, but i'm giving it a look.

I
Too long? Or just because you've never been able to stay that long? We were down for 2 weeks in 2012 and it was heaven. The onky thing better is never having to leave!
I have never stayed that long. I would give anything to stay for two weeks.
One day I hope to have a place I can call my own.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Oh the dream is to have our own place to escape to . . . just waiting for "someday" to come ;). For now, however, we make a concious effort to save our vacation days so that when we do go we can stay for as long as possible, preferrably in May and/or October (our favorite months).
Believe me, if it were not for these 40-plus hour a week jobs (LOL) and other committments we would be there now. Of course, affording that would be very difficult. For now we are just working towards our next vacation - hopefully Rocky Point in May!

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Two weeks would be like a lifetime for me. Try and post your video if its not too big.
Where did you stay?
We purposely save our vacation time so when we do go we can stay as long as possible. Hopefully, we will be able to go back again in May.
I am still learning how to edit and post my pictures/video. If I ever get it right it will be here ASAP!
We stay on Mirimar Beach, at Luna Blanca. It is off the beaten path, but that is why we love it so much. So private we practically have the place to ourselves and big doggie is not bothering anyone while she chases various creatures from the sea ;)!

Luna Blanca. Have heard of it but have never stayed there.
I am under the impression you have no children if you just returned from a 2 week trip

mis2810

I've seen pictures of Luna Blanca online. Both the condos and the villas, and it looks beautiful, but too far out for me. I like Sandy Beach during non-high peak vacation times where you're practically alone, but I really like all the activity on the weekends.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Luna Blanca. Have heard of it but have never stayed there.
I am under the impression you have no children if you just returned from a 2 week trip
;
We love it and it works for us. Yes, just us and one big dog who has as much, if not more fun than we do.
Like I stated, a bit out of the way, but that is just fine by us since I spend more time in my daily commute than going to and from town. Besides, we usually bring most of our food and just hang out and chillax! We do, however, we still venture into town once or twice to eat and/or shopping.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
I've seen pictures of Luna Blanca online. Both the condos and the villas, and it looks beautiful, but too far out for me. I like Sandy Beach during non-high peak vacation times where you're practically alone, but I really like all the activity on the weekends.
We like Sandy Beach too; however, we really love staying away from the crowds and let our big dog run around not bothering anyone. Big bonus is no vendors! Although, we do venture into town once or twice to eat and do shopping.