Rocky Point news online.

Kenny

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/373380/c4201d3240/1548000301/fa14e58e0e/
The new Chief of poice.
Barranco said, “Please tell them that we are here for all residents of this community. That in order for this to work they must never, ever, pay a bribe on the street. I am here to listen to complaints if there are any. All issues will be addressed and resolved, but I must have the cooperation of everyone.” said the charismatic lawman. Adding, “I was asked to come here and I was given a specific task…to bring the police force of this city to the standard deserved by the people…and I will accomplish that task.”

Kenny

A

AZ Miguel

As an American citizen in a third world county, I have rights! The right to pay that bribe when I know I'm guilty :twisted:

jerry

"American Arrested For Drugs In Caborca Municipal Building

Caborca, Sonora- An American citizen was arrested at 4:00 p.m. on December 31, as he strolled casually in the hallway of the Caborca Municipal Building, after he was found to be carrying several packages of marijuana.
Unbeknownst to Clay Montgomery Miranda, an anonymous phone caller had called authorities to tip them off that he was headed to the seat of local government with the contraband. Upon seeing the police unit approaching, the 48 year old from Alamos, Sonora attempted to run, but was quickly intercepted by agents who found seven packages and a small amount of money. "

I want some of what he was smoking please.