Rocky Point Rally Motorcycle Event Dates?

I know it's a big economic boost to the community, but honesty, I want to steer clear of the dates when this goes down in October. Nothing worse than hearing someone rave up their Hogs, trying to impress non-existent women, while you're trying to enjoy the serenity of the ocean on the Malecon. But that's cool, it's their time. I am not an idiot, I don't complain about teens partying all night when I happen to come down during Spring Break weekends, nor do I during Semana Santa when nationals blast Banda & Cumbia 24-7 from their trucks in the parking lot, on the beach... THAT SAID, I can't find any links on here and don't want to waste my time planning an Oct trip during the rally. Thanks!

You mean when I was younger and single? Still single, and I know more about the nightlife in Tucson than I care to, just don't want to be down there at the same time. Again, it's fine, it's their weekend to get weird, just not my scene.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I know it's a big economic boost to the community, but honesty, I want to steer clear of the dates when this goes down in October. Nothing worse than hearing someone rave up their Hogs, trying to impress non-existent women, while you're trying to enjoy the serenity of the ocean on the Malecon. But that's cool, it's their time. I am not an idiot, I don't complain about teens partying all night when I happen to come down during Spring Break weekends, nor do I during Semana Santa when nationals blast Banda & Cumbia 24-7 from their trucks in the parking lot, on the beach... THAT SAID, I can't find any links on here and don't want to waste my time planning an Oct trip during the rally. Thanks!

That says a lot when you are willing to put up with wild obnoxious young adults and Mexicans playing BANDA all night but you are unwilling to put up with hogs and their bikes. I agree with you, bike week isn't for me either, primarily because like you said, there isn't any women. That's sad when a female wont go to bike weekend because there isn't enough women. Must be a fun time grabbing nogy-dogs all weekend long with your buddy and not the ones from the stand.

playaperro

El Pirata
That says a lot when you are willing to put up with wild obnoxious young adults and Mexicans playing BANDA all night but you are unwilling to put up with hogs and their bikes. I agree with you, bike week isn't for me either, primarily because like you said, there isn't any women. That's sad when a female wont go to bike weekend because there isn't enough women. Must be a fun time grabbing nogy-dogs all weekend long with your buddy and not the ones from the stand.
Don't think you'll score much with your attitude, but you can always buy a nice puta at the rodeo bar maybe that change your mind... JAJAJA

Last edited: