Rocky Point Restaurant Listings?

flicks

Thanks that's waht I needed. I just wish I could also find a current map with the locals on them.. ANy Ideas?

gringa

My pleasure! Happy it helped :).

Re: A map of locations.
Nope. I asked the same question in another section of this forum and no luck yet.

What we've done is create our own restaurant map by using a current map of RP and then making notes on it. Primative, I know, but it works for us :).

Good luck to you and I will let you know if I find anything else.

Also, everyone here is super-helpful, so if you need directions to a specific restaurant, just post and ask and I am sure someone will help you out!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Best place to eat when the moon is full with your honey. Lopez Aceves-bring a small tv, a dvd, a good movie, a rake, a 5 gallon bucket,2 good steaks, a salad, some potatoes and some charcoal. The tide will be low so grab the rake and bucket, walk out into the rocks and tide pools and when you come across a blue crab stretch the rake out and whip him into the bucket keep hunting blue crab but also have a mexican girl with you that uses her feet to find cherrystone clams. When you get back to the beach with your crab and clams,fire up one the grills we have under the palalpas on the beach, get the tv ready for an after dinner movie on the beach. By now the charcoal is ready wrap the taters in aluminum foil and put them in the coals, start the steaks on one side of the grill, the crabs and clams one the other side. Get the salad ready. When finished pour a drink, eat the freshest dinner in Penasco. When finished load the dvd player watch your movie under the moonlight. Haven't done that lately but we sure used to. P.S. dont forget the butter and crumbled bacon and some lime for your clams.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thanks Bill.
I am not going to be able to come down Feb. 19th now so you can wait if you need to. Altho, John will be at the park that weekend helping my neighbors with a porch so he'll be there with the key.....

Thanks Bill.
I am not going to be able to come down Feb. 19th now so you can wait if you need to. Altho, John will be at the park that weekend helping my neighbors with a porch so he'll be there with the key.....
Hey Chari...how's the recovery coming from the surgery? You getting around better?

Esperanza

Esperanza, we started fixing your road last week, make sure you come in your 4 wheeler.
OH NO...... We'll bring the 4x4 but......... Raf is asking..........Are you fixing the road or destroying it? ....we could drive before without the 4x4 ! ? ! LOL

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
OH NO...... We'll bring the 4x4 but......... Raf is asking..........Are you fixing the road or destroying it? ....we could drive before without the 4x4 ! ? ! LOL
Just kidding Lori, we are fixing it. You didn't think that was funny? I sure did.

Last edited:

Roberto

Playa Lopez

Do you have directions to this beautiful place?
Take the Sonoyta highway out of Penasco to the big intersection to Laguna Shores/Laguna Del Mar. Go a couple of miles, cross the RR tracks and take a right turn onto the coastal highway. It's a big beautiful road. You'll go about 12 miles and come to a huge palapa restaurant on your left had side of the highway. Turn left and drive the 1/2 mile to the beach.

FYI, you can be the proud owner of an ocean View lot for your RV or Casita, as little as $45 per month ! Check it out at www.twindolphinsrealty.com and or PM me for maps and plats.

Last edited: