Rocky Point Rides Shuttle Service from Tucson To Rocky Point

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hello everybody, just wanted to let everyone know about Rocky Point Rides, the only direct shuttle service between Tucson and Rocky Point that offers a door to door service.
Please visit our website at www.rockypointrides.com or call us at 520-207-0532 with any questions you might have.
We offer family/group discounts and package service!! :cruisin:

Roberto

Well Known Member
OK, let me be sure I have this straight. You operate a van service shuttle between Tucson and Penasco? So if someone was, for example, coming to the airport in Tucson en route to Penasco, you would pick them up at the airport and bring them to Penasco? Do you transport during the week or only on the weekend?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Our door to door service applies to your home, hotel or airport and it is included in the price of $150 round trip per person from Tucson to Rocky Point, we do have family and group discounts and offer specials on a monthly basis.
Right now we work by reservation and could be any day of the week, we do not have a daily schedule but as our business increases more and more traveling dates come up and for those travelling alone or just want a one-way we have the "schedule" page in our website http://www.rockypointrides.com/index.php?p=1_29_Schedule where I post the available dates from Tucson or Rocky Point.
No waiting at the border!!
We also offer package service between Tucson to Rocky Point based in our traveling dates, as most of you know some restrictions apply, for more information please feel free to call us at 520-207-0532 or e-mail us at [email protected]

With us your fifth ride is always FREE!!

Rocky Point Rides
USDOT 1911556
www.rockypointrides.com
520-207-0532

InkaRoads

cronopiador
$150 is a good deal i think. To bad you were not in PHX. I would tell my mom about you.
Sorry badfish, there are already a few companies in the Phoenix area and a couple of them do come to Tucson, however they go first to Phoenix and then Tucson, which makes your normally 4 hour trip to 9 hours or more for the same price I do it direct from Tucson!!!
You might have seen my van in Phoenix Sky Harbor helping Head Out to Rocky Point a couple of times http://www.headouttorockypoint.com/

Rocky Point Rides
USDOT 1911556
http://rockypointrides.com/
[email protected]
520-207-0532

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Hey Ink...how about starting a "division" coming out of Phoenix? The last time a friend of mine took one of the shuttles from Phoenix, it took her about 9 hours with all the stops they made.....normally a 4 - 4 1/2 hour trip direct (from Gilbert)...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hey Ink...how about starting a "division" coming out of Phoenix? The last time a friend of mine took one of the shuttles from Phoenix, it took her about 9 hours with all the stops they made.....normally a 4 - 4 1/2 hour trip direct (from Gilbert)...
Things that makes you go Hhhhmmmmmm!!!!!!