Rocky Point Rumble

Very nice. My guess is that is Bird Island. My lady friend and I were paid up to go out there on Sunday. It was with Lobo del Mar (The Alaskans). They were unable to book enough divers and cancelled out the trip. Next time I will try out your boat. The music has to be Dick Dale. Perfecto.

Very nice. My guess is that is Bird Island. My lady friend and I were paid up to go out there on Sunday. It was with Lobo del Mar (The Alaskans). They were unable to book enough divers and cancelled out the trip. Next time I will try out your boat. The music has to be Dick Dale. Perfecto.
Yes... it is bird island and the malecon and sandy beach and cholla bay and the mirador and Dick Dale, the song is Hot Links: Rumble... it goes well with any type of aquatic activity don't ya think? muchas gracias "X" for the kudos on the vid. Had fun shootin poo with you last weekend... hope to do it again soon...

Last edited:
G

GuitarCrazyo

Ha, Im in the market for a job, dont have enough work history for unemplyment I might be selling a 1997 civic with 90k pretty soon...