Rocky point studio

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That's no shack, Terry. It looks like a darling little house to me! What an opportunity for someone!

Not intentionally trying to burst someone's bubble, but I know a couple of people who are renting a house in town...2-3 bedroom for about 2000 pesos. I'm sure electric is extra, but......isn't $350 a month for a small studio a bit high? Is it right on the water?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Lagrimas, do you have a lot in the Mirador area? I'll be more interested in renting that, even if it is not walled in, anybody here knows of one?

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Inka, what do you need the lot for? I have a lot thats about 5500 square meters in Mirador near the Sand Bar. It has water and some contruction on the lot.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Not intentionally trying to burst someone's bubble, but I know a couple of people who are renting a house in town...2-3 bedroom for about 2000 pesos. I'm sure electric is extra, but......isn't $350 a month for a small studio a bit high? Is it right on the water?
People used to pay that (350.00 and more just for a trailer space). 2000 pesos at 12.50 is only 160.00 a month sounds like a deal. If I sold my house in Maricopa I could pay 13.5 months rent with the property tax I wouldn't have to pay anymore. No its not on the water.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Joe, I'm paying 301.66 a month for my trailer space now. And I have to buy propane to cook. Everything else I have is electric, thank goodness! I haven't looked into house rentals in PP but 350 for this place sounds good to me.......If someone didn't have to be on the beach, with a sundeck, unlike me, this is a good deal, imho.

Hey guys....I'm not trying to get into a pissin' contest about what's high or not....just pointing out the current conditions in Penasco....and the place is not on the water....where everything is still a premium. How many square feet is the studio?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Hey guys....I'm not trying to get into a pissin' contest about what's high or not....just pointing out the current conditions in Penasco....and the place is not on the water....where everything is still a premium. How many square feet is the studio?
Thanks, Joe with your great help and real estate knowledge I'll be old enough and broke enough to qualify to live out there in Youngtown with you before I rent this place.

Kenny

Speaking of "pissin", has anyone noticed the color of that studio?:-? and as long as you guy's keep lifting your leg on one another; Roberto, is your apartment for rent again.:har:

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Its green Kenny, I thought this was for advertising. Not jackin around with a bunch of useless input (not you Kenny) Terry C. you could call it a guard shack, crab shack, or a butt buddy shack if your so inclined. I'd be better off putting it on craigslist and fending off the nigerians.

Kenny

How dare you say my post wasn't at least as useless as Joe's.:ham:

OK, look at it this way...It keeps your advertisement about your "darling little house" (that be Chari) on top in the what's new section, and more people will see it... Maybe even some "nigerians":gradea:

Last edited:
Thanks, Joe with your great help and real estate knowledge I'll be old enough and broke enough to qualify to live out there in Youngtown with you before I rent this place.
Hey.....I resemble that remark!!! BTW, you don't to need to be "old enough" anymore to live in Youngtown(thanks to a few old farts years ago that screwed up the age specific zoning there).

I'm also sitting on a house (not in Youngtown) that I can't sell because I owe more on it than the current market "value".....thanks to all the shenanigans that went on in real estate the past few years. Welcome to the club!:moon:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Hey.....I resemble that remark!!! BTW, you don't to need to be "old enough" anymore to live in Youngtown(thanks to a few old farts years ago that screwed up the age specific zoning there).

I'm also sitting on a house (not in Youngtown) that I can't sell because I owe more on it than the current market "value".....thanks to all the shenanigans that went on in real estate the past few years. Welcome to the club!:moon:
Joe, we are selling some real estate in Rocky Point, in the past 12 months Roberto and his company have sold 4 lots north of town and a house in Las Conchas for us. They without a doubt to me are the best in Rocky Point. Even in this economy theres an ass for every seat.

Last edited:

Terry C

The correct saying should have been Guard House,,,,no offence intended, it looked as if that was what it was. Sorry

Terry C

They think once more people get connected on the grid that the voltage will level out. No problems that I have heard of.