RockyPointOnline.com ?

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Kenny said:
tyler said:
Hola -

What do people think about the "layout/colors" it was the default one that came with the forum software, I'm looking for something a little better, but I'm curious if it bugs anyone else.

Suggestions?
You may be sorry you asked that one Tyler. We have some very opinionated "suspects" already signed up and chomping at the bit.

Kenny
I added a few styles to the forum, so far I like AeroGreen the best. What do you guys like?

To change your style yourself;

ucp.php

Click on 'Board Preferences'

Choose 'My board style:' and change it.

The nice thing is everyone can have their own, however I'd like to find one that everyone likes and make it the default for all new people...

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
colemanscottage said:
looks like i need to find the spell check button...or at the very least, learn how to edit my posts on this new board...lol :shock:

Also wanted to send a big thanks to Chuck for sending me directions to the new clubhouse!
It's an honor to hang with the cool kids :ugeek: !
There should be an edit button somewhere on your post you want to edit. Let me know if there's not. I forgot that Internet Explorer doesn't have spell check, I'm so used to using FireFox. I'll see if there's something we can build into the forum.

B

BeachMom

hola mi amigos! Just returned from a fabulous cruise to the Mexican Rivera :mexico: to find out we have a new watering hole. Thanks Tyler!! Thanks to Stuart and LadyJeeper for pointing the way! .....off to unpack and sleep off some Waboritas! :lol:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Welcome back, Angela. I'm jealous! All I did on my week vacation was clean the shed and the store rooms. It's not fair, I tell ya! :cry: Did you know it was possible to have 36 boxes of Christmas decorations? :shock:

Arg!

Anyway, a bunch of us are going to meet up in PP this coming weekend and we hope you can make it even tho you probably can't :(

Chari

B

BeachMom

Ladyjeeper said:
Welcome back, Angela. I'm jealous! All I did on my week vacation was clean the shed and the store rooms. It's not fair, I tell ya! :cry: Did you know it was possible to have 36 boxes of Christmas decorations? :shock:

Arg!

Anyway, a bunch of us are going to meet up in PP this coming weekend and we hope you can make it even tho you probably can't :(

Chari
We would LOVE to be there, but seeing as we just got back it's probably not a good idea right now. I've got piles of laundry and emails to go through. Need to get over one Mexico trip before doing another. Have a blast!! Have a Pacifico for me.

Jim

Well Known Member
I'm Here too. Since Jim was not taken, I have dropped the Javalina. I have been lurking lately but have been going through some changes with my situation and I have not posted much. Thanks for the new forum. I was worried. By the way, I live here in Penasco now, so anyone who comes is welcome to come by whenever. Jim :mexico:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
well, well, well, I just check in the all forum and it is up and running seems like since June 9th, it does look different, a newer version, some what similar to this one with different colors, I guess they just wanted to clean it a bit by getting rid of us trouble makers!! ;) :eek:
They did not liked Kenny's scary outfit and his white shiny butt showing off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

Well Known Member
Sorry, I have been in Tucson for awhile and have not been online. I am back in PP now. I live near the Hotel California across from the new Iglesia de San Judas de Tadeo. My local number is 383-1796 or local cell is 044-638-105-9357. Jim