Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers

badfish

We are going down for the show and i was just wondering if any body from this forum was going down there to.

V

VacationVanessa

I'm coming down. I know Penasco Pirate will be going down as well.

A

aj602

Me and my girlfriend are going to be there for the weekend - our first trip to RP. I think we are going to try and catch the show as well. Most of our friends bailed on us for the trip, so it'll be nice to meet some other people while we're in RP.

I'll be there, even though I thought it was this weekend by mistake. Been to over a dozen Circus Mexicuses already. I'm spoiled!

badfish

Me and my girlfriend are going to be there for the weekend - our first trip to RP. I think we are going to try and catch the show as well. Most of our friends bailed on us for the trip, so it'll be nice to meet some other people while we're in RP.
My wife and i always end up hanging out with people we meet down there. I'm sure you guys will to. If your staying on sandy beach, i would go to the show if i were you. It will be a great Saturday night!

azfish

Never knew who he was before reading this and looking on utube. Now I'm sorry I wasted my time doing it.

Just bought my insurance online from Rosie at http://proalliance.com.mx/ (shameless plug) for our five-day trip starting Friday. Took less than 5 minutes, they still had my info stored from the last time I bought so it was just a few clicks and a PDF printout away! No waiting in lines at Why or Lukeville for this guy. The beach is CALLING! (And PS--it was dirt cheap too!)

V

VacationVanessa

Nice! I always get mine through Rosie too and mine had been printed and in a file folder in between my drivers seat and the concole for a week now, along with my reservation print out. All that's left to do is laundry, pack, pedicure!