roger clyne roll call

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The Blacks will be at JJ's at about 6:00 pm maybe we will stop by tequila factory beforehand just to say hi! Dont forget Rocky Point Ramblings on local channel 106.1 on Saturdays 12:00 - 2:00 English programming and yes we have some Roger Clyne music too!

Rhino

It looks like we will be down next weekend. How do we go about getting tickets to the concert assuming they are still available? Thanks, guys!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It looks like we will be down next weekend. How do we go about getting tickets to the concert assuming they are still available? Thanks, guys!

Go to http://www.peacetimegoods.com and order your tickets there then they will be waiting for you at will call at JJ's

Also if you do not get my Monday Travel Photo of the week you should because the link to the tickets was there are as well. Sign up Here!

Last edited:
well, seems to be looking a little thin..........

Hopefully, there will be a good crowd.

If not, i guess we will need to CONSUME extra........

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
well, seems to be looking a little thin..........

Hopefully, there will be a good crowd.

If not, i guess we will need to CONSUME extra........
Probably close to 1000 tickets have been sold so if you must consume more I guess that is up to you. JJ's will be full and it will be a great time. I expect to see 1200-1300 people at the show it has always sold out and I dont think this year will be much different - I may be wrong but on this I think not.....but we'll see. Not a lot of Rogers fans are on this forum yet, however almost everyone on this forum is a fan of Roger..........

Great,

We haven't missed many shows over the year, who knows, might have to check with wife for a pre-party at my house...

Keep ya posted....

gringa

Looks like we're gonna be there, too!
And we'll also be catching Rog & PH in Tempe on Thurs nite!
So looking forward to our trip, I can hardly stand it!

Last edited:
P

Penasco Pirate

Polvito and Matteo will be there! We aren't getting tickets this year....the big ol' black b!tch SLOBOAT will be on the beach with a bunch of buddies...COME ON DOWN!! No tickets needed and we will have our Mexican Moonshine form the Tequila factory.

Come see us!

Dusti and Matt

A

aztoad

Probably close to 1000 tickets have been sold so if you must consume more I guess that is up to you. JJ's will be full and it will be a great time. I expect to see 1200-1300 people at the show it has always sold out and I dont think this year will be much different - I may be wrong but on this I think not.....but we'll see. Not a lot of Rogers fans are on this forum yet, however almost everyone on this forum is a fan of Roger..........
It has always been my understanding that Jan Jam sells about 500 tickets; I like to call it an "intimate" circus mexicus of sorts. I don't think JJ's can hold 1200 people, even on a good night. Regardless, I have my ticket and I will be there for my second Jan Jam!!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It has always been my understanding that Jan Jam sells about 500 tickets; I like to call it an "intimate" circus mexicus of sorts. I don't think JJ's can hold 1200 people, even on a good night. Regardless, I have my ticket and I will be there for my second Jan Jam!!
You'd be surprised......

cholla

Maybe you wer'nt there in the late 80's I remember the place when you could not get in the door.

gringa

Just got back from Rog & PH in Tempe.
Short, intimate set (45 min) but I've got my JJ tix in hand and we're ready to go!
See you all soon!

Salud!